How Can I Improve My Math Skills for Psychology Research & Statistics?

In summary, improving math skills for psychology research and statistics involves practicing and applying mathematical concepts and formulas, seeking help and resources such as tutoring or online courses, and understanding how math relates to various psychological theories and methods. It is important to approach math with a positive attitude and to continuously challenge oneself in order to become more proficient in using mathematical tools for analyzing and interpreting data in psychology research.
BEA R
Hello Forum Fellows,

I am currently enrolled in psychology and love it! Except for the math part, I have managed to forget formulas' from long ago. I'm just finishing up my first math class and will be going on to research & statistics next. :)) ... Fibonacci Numbers got me for a minute but I was able to catch it. However reflective polygons don't seem to like me much :wink:

I'm a mother of 4 adult children with children of their own. Science is my passion, Human Anatomy is my best subject and I'm great at English for some odd reason. Can't wait to complete my B.A. in Psychology!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
The articles will help with essay's in research & statistics. Thanks for sharing