How can I improve my physics skills as a pre-vet student?

• Thread starter struggtofunc
  • Start date
In summary, as a pre-vet student looking to improve your physics skills, it is important to first review and strengthen your foundation in basic math and science concepts. Additionally, practicing problem-solving techniques and regularly seeking help from professors or tutors can greatly enhance your understanding of physics principles. Engaging in hands-on experiences, such as laboratory work or internships, can also provide valuable practical knowledge. Finally, staying organized and dedicating consistent time and effort to studying can lead to significant improvement in your physics skills as a pre-vet student.
struggtofunc
Hiya everyone! I'm currently studying a pre-vet course in hope of being a Veterinarian. Physics has always been a bit of a struggle for me and I've been dedicating a lot of time lately to understanding the concepts. I look forward to improving my skills with the support of the community and hopefully I'm able to offer some support and contribution too!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF! :smile:

I once had a Vet tell me that she loved her work and her patients, but dealing with the owners was often difficult. Have fun! :smile:

Likes struggtofunc