How Can I Prepare for a Career in Theoretical Physics and Dark Matter Research?

• Thread starter Aliya Khan
  • Start date
In summary, preparing for a career in theoretical physics and dark matter research requires a strong foundation in mathematics, physics, and computer science. It is also important to gain research experience through internships or independent projects, and to stay up-to-date with current advancements in the field. Developing critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills are crucial for success in this field. Networking with established researchers and joining professional organizations can also provide valuable opportunities for learning and collaboration. Additionally, being open-minded and persistent in pursuing new ideas and theories is essential for making breakthroughs in the complex and mysterious world of dark matter.
Aliya Khan
How did you find PF?
Google search
Hello!
I am a high school student aiming to become a theoretical physicist. i want to do research in dark matter and I am aiming to get into Cambridge University.
Please do help me out in determining the best course to achieving my dreams.

Likes berkeman and WWGD
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome, Aliya! This is just the introduction page. Please consider one of our STEM-related sub forums to ask specific questions on your goals or otherwise.

Likes Aliya Khan