How Can I Succeed in My First Physics Class?

• Thread starter AmandaP
  • Start date
In summary, I am a physics amateur who has a strong interest in the subject and enjoys learning about the laws and principles that govern the natural world. While I may not have formal education or training in physics, I am constantly seeking out new information and resources to deepen my understanding. I am passionate about exploring the unknown and finding answers to questions that intrigue me. My enthusiasm for physics drives me to continuously expand my knowledge and skills in this fascinating field.
AmandaP
How did you find PF?
Google search :)
Currently a nontrad student taking my first physics class and just really want to learn the material as physics is pretty interesting in my opinion

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF! Pleaase take some time to read our site guidelines as we are a highly moderated site.

For homework problems, please post in the appropriate forum and use the template that pops up when you post. While the template questions may seem overly verbose, we use your answers to tailor our responses and hints. We can't do your homework and we can't even provide suggestions until we see your work on the problem and can determine where you are going off base.

Also we discourage people from posting photos of their work or an MS document. Instead we use latex notation to enter equations and its good practice to learn how that's done (see the link below in my signature)

Using latex (mathjax) makes it much easier for us to respond using what you've entered and adding some correction to some equation.

Welcome to PF!
Jedi