How Can Retired Engineers and Scientists Make a Difference in Their Communities?

• Thread starter tnich
  • Start date
In summary, retired engineers and scientists can make a positive impact in their communities by utilizing their expertise and skills to volunteer, mentor, and educate others. They can also participate in community projects and initiatives that align with their interests and utilize their technical knowledge. Additionally, retired professionals can use their time and resources to support and advocate for causes that they are passionate about, making a meaningful difference in their communities.
tnich
Homework Helper
Hi! I'm a retired engineer. I am volunteering at schools, teaching student to sing 4-part barbershop harmony. I also like tutoring math and physics.

Likes Janosh89 and Hydrous Caperilla
Physics news on Phys.org
tnich said:
Hi! I'm a retired engineer. I am volunteering at schools, teaching student to sing 4-part barbershop harmony. I also like tutoring math and physics.
I am a new member too...looks like we are the newbies for today here.Nice to meet you

Hi newbies tnich and Hydrous Caperilla _ you are "bookends" ,almost, of the PF age span! If you follow the site's guidelines under MYPF
you can go some way to earning enough points for your own individual avatar...
Good luck, and welcome to PF.

Likes Hydrous Caperilla
Welcome to the PF, Folks!

Likes Hydrous Caperilla