How Can Studying Computer Science in Canada Help Achieve My Goals in Physics?

• Thread starter SinCos00
  • Start date
In summary, this is me refers to the concept of self-identity and self-expression. It encompasses one's physical appearance, personality traits, values, beliefs, and experiences. Each person has a unique "me" that is shaped by their individual experiences and perceptions. This concept allows individuals to understand and define themselves, as well as communicate their identity to others through various means such as appearance, communication, and behavior. This is me is an ever-evolving concept as individuals continue to grow and change throughout their lives.
SinCos00
I'm Abdessamad a new member, I'm 19 years old, I have a baccalaureate in physics from my country Morocco and actually I'm studying computer science in Canada, I love all what is about dark holes, dark energies,... I have a goal in my life, and the first step to achieve my goal is to find or create a radius that deforms the non-material space, I think that I'm in the right place with the right person.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF! :smile:

Do lots of searching and reading here at the PF -- I learned so much from my initial reading here. The information here will help you re-shape your thinking and goals in a very good way. Keep up the creative thinking!

Likes SinCos00
That's what i will do Bro, THANKS

Likes berkeman