How Can We Prevent Stars From Becoming Black Holes?

• Thread starter Tree Universe
  • Start date
In summary, "Greetings Fellow Physicists" is a common phrase used among physicists to address one another in a professional and friendly manner. It conveys a sense of camaraderie and mutual respect among individuals who share a passion for the field of physics. This phrase is often used at conferences, seminars, and other events where physicists gather to exchange knowledge and ideas. It serves as a way to connect with others in the same field and build a sense of community within the scientific community. Overall, "Greetings Fellow Physicists" is a simple yet powerful greeting that symbolizes the unity and collaboration within the world of physics.
Tree Universe
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum. I'm interested in how to turn the star from its "grave" - black hole - to its "cradle", how to prevent stars to become black holes, what is the origin of our universe, how to turn dark matter and dark energy into normal materials and energy, and what are outside of our universe. I'm also interested in star gazing using apps. Hope to discuss with you more in the future!

All the best!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
A warm welcome to PF.

In order to help you start out here, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). In short, they have been described as a "wonder of the web". It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The Videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

Enjoy your time here.

With regards,
Wrichik

Likes Tree Universe