How can Yee's algorithm and PML ABCs be used to detect breast cancer?

In summary, the person is new to the forum and new to fortran and is struggling to understand a code that is used to detect breast cancer using the Yee's algorithm and PML ABCs. They are asking for help and mention that the only part they understand is building the fdtd grid. They provide a link to the code for reference.
regedit
Hi everyone, new to the forum and new to fortran. my coding skills have never been my strongest point and I'm struggling to understand the code from start to finish. If anybody can help me, i would appreciate it very much.

Basically the code is used to detect breast cancer using the Yee's algorithm and PML ABCs.

http://www.box.com/s/48f8f08c999933a1ccc7

thanks for taking the time to look at it, i would be grateful if you could help.

Technology news on Phys.org
regedit said:
Hi everyone, new to the forum and new to fortran. my coding skills have never been my strongest point and I'm struggling to understand the code from start to finish. If anybody can help me, i would appreciate it very much.

Basically the code is used to detect breast cancer using the Yee's algorithm and PML ABCs.

http://www.box.com/s/48f8f08c999933a1ccc7

thanks for taking the time to look at it, i would be grateful if you could help.

How about you tell us the parts you do get and an attempt at the parts you don't get

the only part i understand is the part of building the fdtd grid.

FAQ: How can Yee's algorithm and PML ABCs be used to detect breast cancer?

What is breast cancer detection code?

Breast cancer detection code refers to a set of instructions or guidelines used by medical professionals to identify and diagnose breast cancer in patients. This code may include specific screening tests, imaging techniques, and diagnostic criteria.

What are the common methods used in breast cancer detection code?

The common methods used in breast cancer detection code include physical exams, mammograms, ultrasounds, MRIs, and biopsies. These methods are used to look for abnormalities in breast tissue and determine if further testing or treatment is needed.

At what age should a person start using breast cancer detection code?

The recommended age to start using breast cancer detection code varies, but generally, women should begin regular screening at age 40. However, if there is a family history of breast cancer, screenings may start earlier.

What are the risk factors associated with breast cancer?

Risk factors for breast cancer include age, family history, genetics, hormone levels, obesity, alcohol consumption, and exposure to radiation. It is important to discuss any potential risk factors with a doctor and follow recommended screening guidelines.

How accurate is breast cancer detection code?

The accuracy of breast cancer detection code depends on the specific methods used and the individual's circumstances. However, early detection through regular screening greatly increases the chances of successful treatment. It is important to follow recommended screening guidelines and consult with a doctor if any abnormalities are found.

Back