How do i do this? With picture

• Thread starter 2.7taudi
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Picture
In summary, the problem is trying to solve a homework equation. The student is not sure where to begin.
2.7taudi

Homework Statement

LOOK AT NUMBER 1.

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

Dont know where to begin. Lolhttps://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=1c428fba7f&view=att&th=1374709c26021dda&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9z1YsBg8yPOjqULn8oIRMo&sadet=1336926814335&sads=2Wo62vOM7dexkrdoIbItivOp2XM&sadssc=1

Physics news on Phys.org
Nothing appears. Attach the picture to your post instead. You should always make an attempt, and show your work.

sharks said:
Nothing appears. Attach the picture to your post instead. You should always make an attempt, and show your work.

I did attach the picture. I can even see it. Ill post it on this post hopefully it appears this time. I honestly don't know where to begin on this. This is the only problem i do not understand how to do.

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=1c428fba7f&view=att&th=1374709c26021dda&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9z1YsBg8yPOjqULn8oIRMo&sadet=1336926814335&sads=2Wo62vOM7dexkrdoIbItivOp2XM&sadssc=1

You need to click upload and link it using the "" tag, like this:

https://www.physicsforums.com/Prime/theme/physics_forums_logo.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I attached the picture. Hopefully this time It shows up.

Attachments

• CALC.jpg
    CALC.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 404
How is the derivative of the inverse function [itex]x = f^{-1}(y)[/itex] related to the derivative [itex]f'(x)[/itex]?

Use the inverse function theorem.

You posted a link to an attachment in your gmail account. We can't read it. Instead, host the media somewhere public and provide that link. Or just tell us what the problem is.

In fact, the very act of precisely describing a question, often sparks the solution. Because to even ask the question you have to grapple with the concepts and the notation.

So as a start, why not just describe the problem in words and symbols?

Related to How do i do this? With picture

1. How do I insert a picture into my document?

To insert a picture into your document, you will need to click on the "Insert" tab and select "Picture" from the options. Then, you can choose the image you want to insert from your computer or external drive.

2. How do I resize a picture in my document?

To resize a picture in your document, click on the image and a blue border with white circles will appear around it. Click and drag one of the circles to make the image larger or smaller.

3. How do I rotate a picture in my document?

To rotate a picture in your document, click on the image and a green rotation handle will appear above it. Click and drag the handle to rotate the image to your desired angle.

4. How do I wrap text around a picture in my document?

To wrap text around a picture in your document, click on the image and a new "Picture Format" tab will appear. Click on the "Wrap Text" option and select "Tight" or "Square" depending on how you want the text to wrap around the image.

5. How do I delete a picture from my document?

To delete a picture from your document, simply click on the image and press the "Delete" key on your keyboard. You can also right-click on the image and select "Cut" to remove it from your document.