How do I use this forum effectively?

• Thread starter ViktorMaisky
  • Start date
In summary, using this forum effectively involves actively participating in discussions, following community guidelines, and utilizing search and filtering tools to find relevant information. It is also important to provide clear and concise titles and descriptions for posts, and to engage in respectful and constructive communication with other members. Consistently checking for updates and responding to notifications can help stay informed and engaged in the forum community.
ViktorMaisky
How did you find PF?
A teacher of mine in college asked us to take a look at it...
Hello guys... I'm an enthusiastic of physics from Brazil and I'm here to discuss and learn new ideas about our universe...

Would appreciate if someone shows me how does this forum works! See you around o/

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF.

If you have schoolwork type questions, please post in the Homework Help forums, and fill out the Homework Help Template that you are provided when starting a new thread in the schoolwork forums. Please be sure to fill out the sections on the Relevant Equations, and show your Attempt at a Solution. If you do that, you will get good tutorial help on your schoolwork questions here.

If you have a technical question about your work, or general technical questions, do a forum search to see if it has been discussed already, and if not, start a new thread in the appropriate technical forum. Please always post links to the reading you have been doing about your question -- that helps us to see where you are in your exploration of the subject.

There is more helpful info for how to post, etc., at the top of the page, under INFO, Help. Enjoy! :smile:

Likes ViktorMaisky