How Does Geometry Relate to Action in Physics?

• Thread starter yesicanread
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Material
In summary, the conversation involves a discussion of the relationship between action and geometry, specifically in terms of points, lines, and planes. The conversation also touches on various theories and objections to the proposed theory, including the uncertainty principle and gravity. The conversation ends with a request for others to contribute to the development of the theory.
yesicanread
In the diagram
1 + 2 = action
Action = Energy X Time. Plank's constant.

Since 1 + 2 = a line. I had a start to work with something.

I applied this the Geometry.

Geometry is defined in a plane.
A plane is a set of 3 non-colinear points(not in a line), that are on the same plane.
Geometry consists of Points, lines, and planes.

Since action ~ to a line. I theorize that geometry + Action, would be a triangle, and not just a classic plane.

On geometry, the action is only one side of the triangle, joining two points that help define a plane.
So, seeing a triangle is easy.

Since every triangle has the triangle inequality theorem
A < b + c, b < c + a, c < A + B
And since Action = Reaction, Action < Reaction + Reaction.

So. On geometry + action;
Action = Reaction = Reaction + Reaction.
The triangle that defines geometry.

Reaction + Reaction = itself.

So my theory is
(Action + geometry = triangle) = Reaction = Reaction + Reaction = Itself.

It looks like the jpeg.

I asked the mod to delete the last thread I had on this. So this thread is the only one on topic.

I can honestly say I really trying here. Before you laugh. Wait to see the picture when it's approved. I'm really trying to make sense in contrast to when this idea was first being structured by myself. Please don't laugh. Wait for the picture.

:smile: Think happy thoughts !

:biggrin:

Attachments

• Hey.JPG
    Hey.JPG
    2.7 KB · Views: 369
Physics news on Phys.org
Nonsense. What predictions are you making that disagree with whatever 'theory' you are trying to disprove?

Chronos said:
Nonsense. What predictions are you making that disagree with whatever 'theory' you are trying to disprove?

Make your own, and post them here. Please. I got to get some shuteye. :zzz:

Nighty night.

Please leave this thread in theory development ! :mad:

yesicanread said:
Make your own, and post them here. Please. I got to get some shuteye. :zzz:

Nighty night.

I am not the one who is proposing a 'theory'. You post trash and retreat to see what happens. Rest assured, you have lost my interest. Go to the philosophy forum and troll.

Chronos said:
I am not the one who is proposing a 'theory'. You post trash and retreat to see what happens. Rest assured, you have lost my interest. Go to the philosophy forum and troll.

All these theories. So many theories. Nobody evolves my theory/developes it.

In THEORY DEVELOPMENT You + ME, D e v e l o p e, theories !

I did my part. I honestly did. Your the TROLL !. YOU DID NOT POST ON MY THREAD TO DEVELOPE ANYTHING. Did you ! Nobody does. And then laughs about it.

I posted this thread to develope my theory. Anybody who wishes to add to my development/ theory in progress, is welcomed.

You Chronos, have done nothing that this forum was meant for in this thread. Your the TROLL. !

Peace.

Objection noted. Your theory does not agree with observation. The examples are too numerous to mention. Had you researched the subject, you would already know that.

Chronos said:
Objection noted. Your theory does not agree with observation. The examples are too numerous to mention. Had you researched the subject, you would already know that.

So I have to agree with Newton ? Who agree's with Newton ?

Does Kaku agree with Newton ? Does Plank ? Does Kaku agree with what it's trying to agree with, and can you prove it ?

Why do I have to agree ? Now I'm really confused here. Please explain. My theory is coherant, it has no flaws I can see. Or I would delete it right now.

If it's semi-developed as is, why not develope it even more ?

1 + 2 = action? Why not 1 + 1, or +3 or +4, = 'action'? Pick a constant, any constant. Your theory is not 'semi-developed', it has no mathematical or logical basis whatsoever.

Chronos said:
1 + 2 = action? Why not 1 + 1, or +3 or +4, = 'action'? Pick a constant, any constant. Your theory is not 'semi-developed', it has no mathematical or logical basis whatsoever.

This was reffering to the picture I was describing.

This Picture.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/cjsKtU/Hey.jpg

1+ 2 are the points that are consistant with Plank's constant; Energy * Time = Action.

I said to wait for the picture before debunking my theory.

yesicanread said:
In the diagram

1 + 2 = action

Action = Energy X Time.

Plank's constant.

Since 1 + 2 = a line.

Yes, the shortest distance between two points is a straight line; energy is conserved.

Form a space-time triangle with vertices A,B,C, of three lines - two null and one spacelike line, such that the triangle "spans" the timelike plane.

Because of the one-to-oneness of the mapping, the image of the triangle with the vertices A,B,C , "spans" the transformed plane as different points are mapped onto different points. Therefore, the three lines forming the transformed triangle must be coplanar. In general, the images of all lines lying in a time-light plane must be coplanar. Thus, timelike planes map into planes.

Any time light-cone line, is the intersection of two time-light planes. Since timelike planes are mapped onto planes, they intersect into a line. Thus, any timelike line is mapped into a line.

Basically, all three types of lines - lightlike(null), spacelike, and timelike, are mapped onto lines.

The uncertainty principle and gravity are related to the same mathematical properties. The proof of the uncertainty relation involves the Cauchy Schwartz inequality. The triangle inequality follows from the Cauchy Schwartz.

Last edited:
Yes, the shortest distance between two points is a straight line; energy is conserved.

Form a space-time triangle with vertices A,B,C, of three lines - two null and one spacelike line, such that the triangle "spans" the timelike plane.

Because of the one-to-oneness of the mapping, the image of the triangle with the vertices A,B,C , "spans" the transformed plane as different points are mapped onto different points. Therefore, the three lines forming the transformed triangle must be coplanar. In general, the images of all lines lying in a time-light plane must be coplanar. Thus, timelike planes map into planes.

Any time light-cone line, is the intersection of two time-light planes. Since timelike planes are mapped onto planes, they intersect into a line. Thus, any timelike line is mapped into a line.

Basically, all three types of lines - lightlike(null), spacelike, and timelike, are mapped onto lines.

The uncertainty principle and gravity are related to the same mathematical properties. The proof of the uncertainty relation involves the Cauchy Schwartz inequality. The triangle inequality follows from the Cauchy Schwartz.

Wow. How'd you manage to work in light cones and the Cauchy Schwartz inequality, from nothing more than yesicanread's nonesense? :confused:

Russell E. Rierson said:

Now this is out of my hands. I don't know anything about light cones, etc...

Please carry this theory's development on amongst yourselves. I'll be watching.

Peace.

This is dramatically different than your last 3 or 4 threads.

Locrian said:
This is dramatically different than your last 3 or 4 threads.

These two links are my summary of this thread. I have reformatted my theory to be more readable as well. I hope it's still true to the first post.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/cjsKtU/Tweak.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/cjsKtU/Hey.jpg

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
The link "Tweak", above, contents.

In the diagram, points, 1 + 2 = action. Action = Energy X Time. Plank's constant. Since 1 + 2 = a line. I had a start to work with something.
I applied this the Geometry. Geometry is defined in a plane. A plane is a set of 3 non-colinear points(not in a line), that are on the same plane.
Geometry consists of Points, lines, and planes. Since action ~ to a line. I theorize that geometry + Action, would be a triangle, and not just a classic plane.

On geometry, the action is only one side of the triangle, joining two points that help define a plane. So, seeing a triangle is easy. Energy is conserved three times. Every triangle has the triangle inequality theorem, A < B + C, B < C + A, C < A + B. Since, Action = Reaction, Action < Reaction + Reaction.

So. On geometry + action ;( (Action = Reaction) = Reaction + Reaction) = The triangle that defines geometry.
One action of conserved energy = a triangle of conserved energy.

Reaction + Reaction = itself.

So my theory is: (Action + geometry = triangle) = Reaction = Reaction + Reaction = Itself.
Since the triangle has action.
It looks like the jpeg.

Observers comment on this work.

Last edited:
YesIcanread's Theory = NMOTT

where NMOTT = No measurable observable To Test

NMOTT = 0

YesICanRead's Theory = 0

A true statement.

Everything you've written has just been shown to be nothing.

yesicanread said:
(Action + Geometry = Triangle) = Reaction = Reaction + Reaction = Itself.
Since the triangle has action.

- (Action + Geometry = Triangle)
A Triangle action equal's what ?
A planes action equals what ?
Answer: The absence of Plank's constant.

- Action Equals, Equal, and Opposite, Reaction.

- The reaction would be equal and opposite to the absence of Plank's constant, or equal to Plank's constant.

- 2 Actions = 2 Lines.

- 2 Actions = 2 Reactions = Triangle.

I'm going to tweak this to represent a pentagon now.

But the work here will do for now.

yesicanread said:
- (Action + Geometry = Triangle)
A Triangle action equal's what ?
A planes action equals what ?
Answer: The absence of Plank's constant.

- Action Equals, Equal, and Opposite, Reaction.

- The reaction would be equal and opposite to the absence of Plank's constant, or equal to Plank's constant.

- 2 Actions = 2 Lines.

- 2 Actions = 2 Reactions = Triangle.

I'm going to tweak this to represent a pentagon now.

But the work here will do for now.

Test this proof.

1.) Create the absence of Planks constant.
2.) The equal and opposite reaction will be 5 reactions/Lines.
(A) Equal and opposite to the absence of plank's constant action.
(B) Equal and opposite to the action made.

There's (A), (B), or both. I'm not exactly sure.

Please prove or disprove my theory.

Chronos said:
Hi Chronos, I am not agreeing with the fellow; I actually agree with your judgment 100% except for the "Go to the philosophy forum ...". That shows a strong disapproval of philosophy. Now I understand that our "philosophers" have done little to justify their existence but isn't that more due to the difficulty of the issues they have chosen to study than to the importance of those issues?

It is my opinion that all the fields of science should satisfy the demands of all the others. To assume your intuitive philosophical position the only possible correct answer is as bad as those idiots who, with no training in physics to speak of, assume their intuitive picture of physical reality is correct.

I am out there on the cutting edge of human knowledge and understanding. I get cuts from everyone (with no attention at all to what I am saying). The physicists say I am arguing philosophy (with which they have no respect) and has nothing to do with physics; the philosophers say everything I am doing is mathematics (with which they have no interest) and has nothing to do with philosophy, and finally, the mathematicians say what I am doing is physics. So round and round we go and where we stop we will never know.

Just remarking on your post!

Have fun -- Dick

Okay, so "organic" aka "lama" has posted a new thread. So what else is new?

HallsofIvy said:
Okay, so "organic" aka "lama" has posted a new thread. So what else is new?

Why so many personalities for one Lama?

Russell E. Rierson said:
Why so many personalities for one Lama?

As I said in my new thread. I know not this "lama", this "organic". This thread has run it's course. Any new replies can go on that thread.

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=39515

Related to How Does Geometry Relate to Action in Physics?

1) What is the purpose of creating a new thread or reformatting material?

The purpose of creating a new thread or reformatting material is to organize and present information in a clear and concise manner. It allows for easier understanding and navigation of complex ideas or data.

2) How do you determine when to create a new thread or reformat material?

The decision to create a new thread or reformat material depends on the content and its intended audience. If the information is lengthy or covers multiple topics, it may be more effective to create a new thread. If the current format is difficult to understand or navigate, it may be beneficial to reformat the material.

3) Can a new thread or reformatted material improve the overall quality of information?

Yes, a new thread or reformatted material can improve the overall quality of information. By organizing and presenting information in a more coherent and logical way, it can enhance the clarity and accuracy of the information being conveyed.

4) What are some common methods used in creating a new thread or reformatting material?

Some common methods used in creating a new thread or reformatting material include outlining, using headings and subheadings, breaking up large blocks of text, incorporating visual aids such as graphs or charts, and using bullet points or numbered lists.

5) How can a new thread or reformatted material benefit the reader?

A new thread or reformatted material can benefit the reader by making the information easier to digest and comprehend. It can also save the reader time and effort in trying to navigate through complex or poorly organized information. Additionally, a well-organized format can help the reader retain the information better.