How Is The Upstairs Apartment Giving Me Electric Shocks?

• Thread starter unknown321
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Electricity
unknown321
Homework Statement: not homework
Relevant Equations: I dont know them

Okay, so I thought this may be a good place to get some advice.
Before we pull the mental or neurological health card can we please have a think about what i have to say. The apartment above me most certainly has something to do with what is going on. I am being zapped with something electrical, that I cannot see in my apartment. To give this some context, I have pissed off some highly experienced criminals. I believe there are cameras in my home, that I have been unable to locate, that are giving the tenant upstairs, knowledge of where I am in my home. I have had people in my home that could have installed a device or many of them that would help this process. Does anyone have any helpful answers as to how this could be occurring and what i can do to find the source?

in case you decide to ask, why would anyone do this? It is because their threats towards me sent me to the police, so I have figured they are using this to cause serious harm to my physical health that could possibly lead to physical impairment, possibly death in the long run

Physics news on Phys.org
Electrical shocks can only come from charged/electrified objects. If you are touching specific objects and getting shocked, then you have your answer. If you are being shocked without touching an object then I recommend seeing a doctor, as it may indicate nerve or other health issues.

That's about all we can do to help you. Thread locked.