How Should a Newcomer Introduce Themselves in a Technical Physics Community?

• Thread starter denihilo13
  • Start date
denihilo13
Actually, I don't have the best idea on how to introduce myself technically and professionally to people like you who I expect to be elite,adept and even expert at your fields especially physics.Anyway,I just registered today since I've decided to interact with people who share common interest on physics with me. I'm currently taking a BS degree in Industrial Engineering. I registered because I want to be in a more technical community like this. I want to learn from other people and share what I learn as well. Thank you. :)

Physics news on Phys.org
denihilo13 said:
Actually, I don't have the best idea on how to introduce myself technically and professionally to people like you who I expect to be elite,adept and even expert at your fields especially physics.Anyway,I just registered today since I've decided to interact with people who share common interest on physics with me. I'm currently taking a BS degree in Industrial Engineering. I registered because I want to be in a more technical community like this. I want to learn from other people and share what I learn as well. Thank you. :)
Hiya

Back