How to buy Fortran Programming Software Commersial License

In summary, the person asking the question is looking for advice on how to buy Fortran software for their study on computational fluid dynamics. They are seeking suggestions and have been advised to contact a company that sells a Fortran compiler. They are also encouraged to speak with their faculty or project advisor for further assistance and to check with their school's IT department for potential deals or licenses. The respondent also mentions the availability of the free GNU Fortran compiler and its benefits.
ulfaazmi
Hello,, I want to know how to buy the Fortran software,? I use Fortran programming to simulate some my work for my study. Do you have any suggestion about that??

Technology news on Phys.org
You need to contact a company that sells a Fortran compiler.

Your question is both vague and trivial. What is it exactly that you need help with?

I would also recommend gfortran. I like the GNU suite because it's widely used, it integrates well with most IDEs and you can use useful tools like gprof and gdb.

ulfaazmi said:
Hello,, I want to know how to buy the Fortran software,? I use Fortran programming to simulate some my work for my study. Do you have any suggestion about that??
DrClaude said:
You need to contact a company that sells a Fortran compiler.

Your question is both vague and trivial. What is it exactly that you need help with?
Looks to be related to his earlier thread:

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/fortran-for-computational-fluid-dynamic-problems.936668/

Also, @ulfaazmi -- have you spoken with your faculty/project advisor about this? Do they have any suggestions for where to get the compiler and development system from? Are you going to be wanting to tie into a graphics display program of some sort? Sometimes, your school's IT department may be able to get good deals on some software packages, or may already have some Network or Floating licenses available.

Related to How to buy Fortran Programming Software Commersial License

What is Fortran Programming Software Commercial License?

Fortran Programming Software Commercial License is a type of license that allows individuals or organizations to purchase and use the Fortran programming software for commercial purposes. This means that the software can be used to develop and sell products or services.

How do I buy a Fortran Programming Software Commercial License?

You can buy a Fortran Programming Software Commercial License directly from the software developer or from authorized resellers. You may also be able to purchase the license online from the developer's website.

What are the benefits of buying a Fortran Programming Software Commercial License?

Buying a Fortran Programming Software Commercial License allows you to legally use the software for commercial purposes. This means you can develop and sell products or services without any legal issues. Additionally, purchasing the license often comes with customer support and updates from the software developer.

How much does a Fortran Programming Software Commercial License cost?

The cost of a Fortran Programming Software Commercial License can vary depending on the specific software and the developer. It is best to check with the software developer or authorized resellers to get an accurate price quote.

Are there any restrictions or limitations with a Fortran Programming Software Commercial License?

Some restrictions or limitations may apply depending on the specific software and the developer. For example, there may be a limit on the number of users or the number of installations allowed. It is important to carefully review the terms and conditions of the license before purchasing.