How to prevent line break in blogger?

In summary, the conversation discusses an issue the speaker encountered while writing a proof on wave in conductor in a blogger post. They discovered that the blogger automatically breaks lines after LaTeX math, which makes sentences incomprehensible. The speaker asks if anyone knows how to prevent this from happening. An expert suggests using [ tex ] and [ itex ] tags to put the LaTeX content inline.
athrun200
I don't know where to put this post, I am sorry if I put it into the wrong place.

I was writing a proof on wave in conductor in blogger. But I discovered that blogger automatically break lines after a latex math.

Here's my post
http://ravencheuk.blogspot.hk/2013/10/electromagnetic-in-conductor.html
You can see the it breaks too frequent, making some sentences incomprehensible.

Does anyone know how to prevent the blogger to break every single line?

Physics news on Phys.org
athrun200 said:
I don't know where to put this post, I am sorry if I put it into the wrong place.

I was writing a proof on wave in conductor in blogger. But I discovered that blogger automatically break lines after a latex math.

Here's my post
http://ravencheuk.blogspot.hk/2013/10/electromagnetic-in-conductor.html
You can see the it breaks too frequent, making some sentences incomprehensible.

Does anyone know how to prevent the blogger to break every single line?

When I look at the source of the page whose link you provided, I don't see any [ tex ] tags or [ itex ] tags, which are used here at PF. If the blogger site supports those tags, the [ itex ] and [ /itex ] tags (without spaces) can be used to put your LaTeX content inline.

FAQ: How to prevent line break in blogger?

1. How do I prevent line breaks in my Blogger posts?

To prevent line breaks in your Blogger posts, you can either use the "Shift + Enter" shortcut to create a line break instead of a paragraph break, or you can switch to the HTML editor and manually add <br> tags where you want the line breaks to appear.

2. Is there a way to automatically prevent line breaks in my Blogger posts?

Unfortunately, there is no built-in feature in Blogger to automatically prevent line breaks. However, you can use a third-party plugin or code snippet to achieve this functionality.

3. Why are line breaks automatically added in my Blogger posts?

This is because Blogger automatically creates paragraph breaks when you press the "Enter" key. To prevent this, use the "Shift + Enter" shortcut or switch to the HTML editor to manually add line breaks.

4. Can I prevent line breaks in specific areas of my Blogger post?

Yes, you can prevent line breaks in specific areas of your Blogger post by switching to the HTML editor and adding <br> tags where you want the line breaks to be removed.

5. Will preventing line breaks affect the formatting of my Blogger posts?

Preventing line breaks will not affect the formatting of your Blogger posts, as long as you use the correct method to do so. Using <br> tags in the HTML editor will only remove line breaks, and not affect any other formatting elements.