How to Publish some scientific paper for evaluation for free

In summary, the individual is seeking assistance with publishing a proposition on ferromagnetic modelling in a scientific magazine. They mention a journal called IJESI and ask for opinions on its credibility. The conversation also brings up concerns about predatory journals and advises the individual to seek guidance from a professor or mentor before submitting their work.
kkk777
I have some proposition that I want to have some evaluation about it I don't know how to publish it in a scientific magazine about ferromagnetic modelling but I hope some one in the forum to help me please and here is the proposition

Physics news on Phys.org
kkk777 said:
I have some proposition that I want to have some evaluation about it I don't know how to publish it in a scientific magazine about ferromagnetic modelling but I hope some one in the forum to help me please and here is the proposition

Click on the "INSIGHTS" link at the top of the page, and read the article on publishing in peer-reviewed journals... :smile:

I have contact with IJESI magazine is IJESI magazine is considerable and good journal or IJESI is fake journal
IJESI is in insights

IJESI is an indian magazine publication fees 75 dollar . is this journal good one please help me

I assume you mean the International Journal of Engineering and Science Invention. It looks very suspicious to me. It appears to be one of a group of similar journals, e.g. International Journal of Mathematics and Statistics Invention (IJMSI) with very similar websites, and no contact information except a list of editorial board members and an anonymous "Contact Us" form. Who is the actual editor and where is the office located (e-mail, physical address, phone number)?

See here for a blog about scholarly open-access publishing, with a focus on publishers and journals that the author considers to be "predatory" i.e. mainly interested in collecting fees from authors.

http://scholarlyoa.com/

Arecandian center of science and education journals fake /please reply

Are you enrolled in a university? Do you have a professor or mentor you can talk to about this? Anyone ready to publish something should be very familiar with the journals in the field. Which journals did you reference? Send it to those.

FAQ: How to Publish some scientific paper for evaluation for free

1. How do I find a platform to publish my scientific paper for free?

There are several online platforms that offer free publishing services for scientific papers. Some examples include Arxiv, PLOS ONE, and BioMed Central. You can also check with your institution or professional society for any open access journals or publishing options.

2. Do I need to pay any fees to publish my paper for free?

No, reputable platforms that offer free publishing for scientific papers do not require any fees from authors. However, some may offer optional paid services such as editing or formatting assistance.

3. What are the submission requirements for publishing a scientific paper for free?

The submission requirements may vary depending on the platform, but generally, you will need to submit a well-written and original manuscript that follows the guidelines of the specific journal or platform. This may include a structured abstract, proper citations, and adherence to ethical standards.

4. How long does the publication process take for a free scientific paper?

The publication process can vary in length, but it typically takes longer for free publishing options compared to paid options. This is because free platforms may have a higher volume of submissions and a longer peer-review process. It is best to check with the specific platform for estimated timelines.

5. Will my paper be evaluated by experts if I publish it for free?

Yes, reputable free publishing platforms have a peer-review process in place where your paper will be evaluated by experts in your field. This ensures the quality and credibility of the published content. However, as with any publishing option, it is important to carefully review the reputation and credibility of the platform before submitting your paper.