I am just a guy

SAKubisch
How did you find PF?
Chat GPT
Hello together, my names Sascha, I am from germany and I think a lot about Physics and astronomy... I try to figure out, how things might work and have a very special way of thinking and problem solving...

I have no scientific background and don't work in a laboratory... I am just interested in physics.

Hope we go along well together 🖖

Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

This ChatGPT thing is very friendly to us, given that we do not really like it (makes too many mistakes in STEM fields). Just a personal hint: let your questions look like questions and not like a personal theory.

Have fun and stay curious!

Likes DeBangis21 and berkeman
fresh_42 said:
Hello and :welcome: !

This ChatGPT thing is very friendly to us, given that we do not really like it (makes too many mistakes in STEM fields). Just a personal hint: let your questions look like questions and not like a personal theory.

Have fun and stay curious!
I have actually formulated my theory with chat gpt... I hope that's no reason for a ban 😅

• Skeptical
  • Wow
Likes berkeman and PeroK
SAKubisch said:
I have actually formulated my theory with chat gpt... I hope that's no reason for a ban 😅
Well, discussing it here is. Our rules demand that we discuss only what has been published in a scientific journal and that we do not debunk personal theories. We find that the mainstream results in physics and related fields are already hard enough. Otherwise, we would drown in contributions about PMMs, FTL theories, articles that "solve" the DM or DE mysteries, finders of GUT, or in mathematical articles that prove the ERH, Collatz, or similar tough problems.

A personal question: I recently got ads from Study Texter a lot. I find their concept highly problematic and to be honest, almost criminal. Did you use them for what you have written?

Welcome to the PF.