I am not from Hull, I just study there

• Thread starter DeathByKugelBlitz
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Study
In summary, I study various scientific disciplines in Hull, including biology, chemistry, physics, and environmental science. I chose to study in Hull because of its strong academic programs and diverse community. There are many unique research opportunities in Hull, with research institutes and centers focusing on fields like marine biology and renewable energy. Studying in Hull has greatly impacted my career goals, as I have gained valuable knowledge and skills through my studies and research experiences. My favorite part of studying in Hull has been the opportunity to work with and learn from talented and passionate scientists from all over the world.
DeathByKugelBlitz
Gold Member
Am a proud Brummie xD

Physics news on Phys.org
It's a tough comparison. Who has more street cred - someone from Hull or someone from Birmingham?

andrewkirk said:
It's a tough comparison. Who has more street cred - someone from Hull or someone from Birmingham?
Hull is one our great universities..

Likes S.G. Janssens, cobalt124 and epenguin

Related to I am not from Hull, I just study there

1. What do you mean by "I am not from Hull, just study there"?

This means that I am not originally from the city of Hull, but I currently attend a university or conduct research there as a student or scientist.

2. Why did you choose to study in Hull if you are not from there?

I may have chosen Hull for its academic programs, research opportunities, or other personal reasons. Just because I am not from Hull does not mean I cannot benefit from studying or conducting research there.

3. How do you like studying in Hull compared to your hometown?

This is subjective and can vary from person to person. However, I may appreciate different aspects of Hull compared to my hometown, such as the culture, environment, or academic community.

4. Do you feel like you fit in at Hull even though you are not from there?

Again, this can vary from person to person. However, as a scientist, my focus is on my studies and research, so I do not necessarily feel the need to "fit in" in a social sense. As long as I have access to resources and support for my work, I am content.

5. Are there any challenges you face as a non-native studying in Hull?

As with any new environment, there may be cultural or social differences that I have to adjust to. However, as a scientist, my main focus is on my work, so any challenges in that aspect would be similar to those faced by any student or researcher, regardless of their origin.