I am student aiming to become a teacher in math and physics

• Thread starter PAK108
  • Start date
  • Tags
    student
In summary, I am a student with a goal of becoming a teacher in the fields of math and physics. I am dedicated to pursuing my passion for these subjects and sharing my knowledge with others. Through hard work and determination, I hope to inspire and educate future generations in the fascinating world of math and physics.
PAK108
Hi

I am a student who already have a master degree in engineering (Materials Science and Engineering). I somehow couldn't find a job which suited me after my graduation as an engineer so therefore I decided to become a teacher (which was something I also would prefer before I chose to become a student in engineering).

At the time being, I am a student at a University in Norway aiming to become a teacher. I am taking subjects in mathematics and physics in order to get enough ECTS to get the qualification to receive teacher training at the same university.

Likes mechpeac
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum. Good luck with the teaching! I taught at a university level for years.

mechpeac said:
Welcome to the forum. Good luck with the teaching! I taught at a university level for years.

Thanks :) I would also like to teach at a university one day in the future but I am setting my goals low a the moment

My goal for the autumn semester this year is to become a teaching assistant :)

Likes mechpeac
Back