I do not know how to use LaTex .

• LaTeX
  • Thread starter ngkamsengpeter
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Latex
In summary, the conversation discusses difficulties with using LaTex and requests for help or resources to learn it. Multiple links are provided for further assistance.
ngkamsengpeter
I cannot find any link at this sites which teach me how to use LaTex.So , I do not know how to use LaTex . Please teach me how to use this or give me the link where I can learn it .

Physics news on Phys.org
While on this topic, how come I'm unable to view the equations I type in LaTeX when I click the "preview post" button. Also, many times the changes don't register.

Thanks, Moonbear! I guess I'm not the only one with the same problem.

If the changes don't appear to register immediately, refresh your browser and they will.

Related to I do not know how to use LaTex .

1. How do I get started with using LaTex?

The first step to using LaTex is to install a distribution, such as MiKTeX or TeX Live, on your computer. Then, you will need to choose an editor, such as Texmaker or TeXworks, to create and edit your LaTex documents.

2. Do I need any special knowledge or skills to use LaTex?

While some familiarity with coding and markup languages may be helpful, it is not required to use LaTex. There are many resources available, such as tutorials and templates, that can guide you through creating documents without prior knowledge.

3. Can I use LaTex on any type of document?

LaTex is primarily used for creating documents with a lot of mathematical equations and symbols, such as research papers and scientific publications. However, it can also be used for other types of documents, such as resumes and presentations.

4. How do I insert images and tables in my LaTex document?

To insert images, you will need to use the "graphicx" package and the \includegraphics command. For tables, you can use the "tabular" environment and the \begin{table} and \end{table} commands. Both images and tables can be formatted and positioned within your document using various LaTex commands.

5. Are there any online resources for learning LaTex?

Yes, there are many online resources available for learning LaTex, including tutorials, forums, and user guides. Some popular websites include Overleaf, LaTeX Project, and ShareLaTeX. You can also find many helpful videos and blogs from experienced LaTex users.