I got a bad feelin' about this Chewie turn us around

• Thread starter DaveC426913
  • Start date
In summary, the phrase "I got a bad feelin' about this" is a colloquial expression that conveys a sense of unease or danger. It is often used in the context of the Star Wars franchise, where it is a recurring line said by various characters. Chewie, a popular character in the franchise, is mentioned in this phrase because he is known for his quick instincts and often accompanies Han Solo on their adventures. The phrase does not have any specific scientific or technical meaning.
DaveC426913
Gold Member
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap150322.html
DoubleEclipse_Legault_1024.jpg

Likes Bandersnatch, DennisN, DrClaude and 4 others
Astronomy news on Phys.org
looks like a transit of the Hubble space telescope
doesn't look big enough or enough solar panels for the ISS

Edit ... WOW it is the ISS

The person photographing this photo is very lucky, I really want to be on her/his shoes...

bitkafo said:
The person photographing this photo is very lucky, I really want to be on her/his shoes...
I don't think luck had anything to do with it, except for the absence of clouds. Did you read the paragraph with the linked image? This was planned.

Likes davenn

Related to I got a bad feelin' about this Chewie turn us around

1. What does the phrase "I got a bad feelin' about this" mean?

The phrase "I got a bad feelin' about this" is a colloquial expression that is typically used to express a sense of unease or foreboding about a situation. It can also be used as a way to convey a sense of danger or warning.

2. Who is Chewie and why is he mentioned in this phrase?

Chewie, also known as Chewbacca, is a popular character in the Star Wars franchise. He is a Wookiee, a species of tall, hairy creatures, and is best known as the loyal co-pilot and friend of Han Solo. He is mentioned in this phrase because he often accompanies Han on their adventures and is known for his quick reflexes and instincts.

3. Why would someone want to turn around after saying this phrase?

In the context of Star Wars, the phrase "I got a bad feelin' about this" is often used as a warning of potential danger or a premonition of something going wrong. Therefore, the speaker may want to turn around and avoid whatever situation they are facing.

4. Is this phrase a reference to a specific scene or line in the Star Wars movies?

Yes, the phrase "I got a bad feelin' about this" is a popular recurring line in the Star Wars franchise. It has been said by various characters in different movies, including Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Princess Leia, among others.

5. Does this phrase have any scientific or technical meaning?

No, this phrase does not have any specific scientific or technical meaning. It is simply a colloquial expression that is commonly used in popular culture, particularly in reference to the Star Wars franchise.