I paid *unknown, but expensive* to see your country.

• Thread starter recon
  • Start date
In summary, the family will be spending 5 days in Disneyland and 1 day in California Adventure. They will also visit Universal Studios.
Zantra said:
Wish I'd seen this sooner and I could have given you a list of places to visit

1. Knottsberry farms- right near disneyland
2. san diego zoo-2 hour drive from LA
3. Sea World in San Diego
4. Long beach aquarium
5. You're already going to universal studios, so do the whole hollywood thing, etc etc
6. Six Flaggs north of LA
7. bad time to go swimming in th ocean, but check out santa monica pier and all that jazz
Crap :mad: I didn't visit four of them. :cry: I didn't even think of swimming :rolleyes:

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi all. I'm very tired right now. We drove all the way from Anaheim, CA to Vancouver, BC in 28 hours. We passed Albany, Oregon at around 8 pm last night. Everyone in the car was asleep, except for me and my uncle (the driver), so it wasn't convenient for us to make a stop. I was able to see The Home Depot from the road and the "Happy Birthday Jesus" lights.

You passed within a few hundred yards of my house! We were driving south from Salem at about that time, we may well have passed like ships in the night.

Humm... 28hrs Anaheim to Vancouver. We have made the Anaheim to Albany trip in around 15hrs, so you where keeping pretty close to the speed limit! Looks like you missed the wonderful southern Oregon scenery in the dark. The stretch of I5 between Red Bluff Ca and Cottage Grove Oregon is perhaps the best scenery of any comparable length of interstate in the nation. You missed half of it. To bad.

Integral said:
You passed within a few hundred yards of my house! We were driving south from Salem at about that time, we may well have passed like ships in the night.

Humm... 28hrs Anaheim to Vancouver. We have made the Anaheim to Albany trip in around 15hrs, so you where keeping pretty close to the speed limit! Looks like you missed the wonderful southern Oregon scenery in the dark. The stretch of I5 between Red Bluff Ca and Cottage Grove Oregon is perhaps the best scenery of any comparable length of interstate in the nation. You missed half of it. To bad.

Maybe she needs to return to CA for her flight home? Still one more chance to see the scenery. OR had a lot of pretty scenery when I was there (though I was there in the summer, not sure how it compares this time of year).