I want c++ program for given equations

• C/C++
  • Thread starter Anantharaman
  • Start date
  • Tags
    C++ Program
In summary, the conversation discusses the creation of a C++ program for given equations. A specific example of the equations is requested in order to have a clear understanding of the problem. The implementation of the equations in the program is also discussed, with the importance of having a clear plan. The necessary input for the program is determined by the equations being used. The expected output of the program is also dependent on the equations being solved. The steps involved in writing the program are briefly explained, including understanding the equations, determining input and output, planning the implementation, writing the code, and testing for accuracy.
Anantharaman

Attachments

• ramya5.png
    ramya5.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 73
Technology news on Phys.org
What have you tried so far? Do you have any experience with c++?

I think you might need to provide more information about the variables involved, and where they are coming from.

I was looking around at some math libraries for c++ and seems there are some viable options for the expected value calculation.

The summation could be achieved with a simple for loop, likewise for the factorial on the denominator.

FAQ: I want c++ program for given equations

1. Can you provide a specific example of the equations you need a C++ program for?

In order to create a C++ program for given equations, it is important to have a clear understanding of the specific equations that need to be solved. Please provide a detailed example of the equations you are working with.

2. How do you plan on implementing the equations in the program?

There are various ways to implement equations in a C++ program, such as using built-in functions or creating custom functions. It is important to have a clear plan before starting the programming process.

3. What input does the program require for the equations?

The input required for the program will depend on the specific equations being used. It could be a set of numbers, user input, or data from a file. It is important to determine the necessary input before writing the program.

4. What output can I expect from the program?

The output of the program will depend on the equations being solved. It could be a single result, multiple results, or a graph. It is important to specify the desired output in order to accurately write the program.

5. Can you explain the steps involved in writing a C++ program for given equations?

The steps involved will vary depending on the complexity of the equations and the programming experience of the individual. Generally, the steps involve understanding the equations, determining the input and output, planning the implementation, writing the code, and testing the program for accuracy.

Back