I want to analise this problem by numerical method

In summary, the conversation discusses the attempt to solve for variables a, b, c, d, and m using the method of numerical. The formula presented is y = (a*exp^b*x)/(c+d*exp^m*x) and the attempt at a solution involves rearranging the equation to achieve the desired formula of Y(new)=A+B*X(new). However, there is no clear problem statement provided, making it difficult to understand the purpose of solving for these variables.
mohkem

Homework Statement

y=(a*exp^b*x)/(c+d*exp^m*x)

The Attempt at a Solution

(1/y)=(c+d*exp^m*x)/(a*exp^b*x)

y(new)=1/y

y(new)=(c/(a*exp^b*x))+(d*exp^m*x)/(a*exp^b*x)

i stopped here and i don't know how can i complete?

Physics news on Phys.org
You wrote a formula, but you did not say what the problem is.

Y(new)=A+B*X(new) i want to achieve this formula with method of numerical

I for one have no idea what you're trying to do.

Please write the problem statement. If it's given to you in some language other than English, which I suspect is the case, do the best you can to translate the problem statement into English.

ok i want equation for variables a and b and c and d and m by method of numerical

FAQ: I want to analise this problem by numerical method

1. What is a numerical method?

A numerical method is a mathematical technique used to approximate the solution of a problem by using a sequence of mathematical calculations. It is commonly used in scientific research and engineering to solve complex problems that cannot be solved analytically.

2. Why is numerical analysis important?

Numerical analysis allows us to obtain approximate solutions to problems that cannot be solved exactly. It also enables us to analyze and understand systems that are too complex to be studied through traditional analytical methods.

3. How do you choose the appropriate numerical method for a problem?

The choice of numerical method depends on the problem at hand, as well as the accuracy and efficiency required. Factors such as the type of equation, initial conditions, and boundary conditions can help determine the most suitable method.

4. What are the advantages of using numerical methods?

Numerical methods allow us to solve complex problems quickly and accurately. They also provide a systematic approach to problem-solving, allowing for the analysis and comparison of different solutions. Additionally, numerical methods can handle a wide range of problems, including those that cannot be solved analytically.

5. What are the limitations of numerical methods?

Numerical methods are subject to errors and uncertainties, as they rely on approximations and iterations. Additionally, the accuracy of the results may be affected by the choice of method and the quality of the input data. It is important to carefully select and validate the numerical method used for a particular problem.