I want use plc program toI want Basthaddam 2 TON timers seemed

• Thread starter legendhollow
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Plc Program
In summary, a PLC program is a computer program used to control industrial processes and machinery using a specialized device called a PLC. To write a PLC program, one needs a basic understanding of programming languages, knowledge of the industrial process, and PLC programming software. The purpose of using PLCs in industrial processes is to automate and control tasks in a more efficient and reliable manner. Timers in PLC programs allow for tracking time and triggering actions based on specific intervals. PLC programs have the ability to control multiple devices at once, either sequentially or in parallel.
legendhollow
i want use plc program to

I want Basthaddam 2 TON timers seemed to run the bulb of 6 seconds and not run them at 4 seconds

2 - Run the bulb when the second and sixth run when second at 4 (means contrary to the above)

Engineering news on Phys.org

legendhollow said:
i want use plc program to

I want Basthaddam 2 TON timers seemed to run the bulb of 6 seconds and not run them at 4 seconds

2 - Run the bulb when the second and sixth run when second at 4 (means contrary to the above)

see the attachments

Attachments

• 18042011883.jpg
    18042011883.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 380

FAQ: I want use plc program toI want Basthaddam 2 TON timers seemed

1. What is a PLC program?

A PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) program is a type of computer program used to control industrial processes and machinery. It uses a specialized computer device called a PLC to receive input signals, process them according to the programmed instructions, and generate output signals to control various devices.

2. How do I write a PLC program?

To write a PLC program, you will need to have a basic understanding of programming languages and the specific syntax and structure of the language used for the PLC. You will also need to have a thorough understanding of the industrial process or machinery you are trying to control. PLC programming software is also required to create and test the program.

3. What is the purpose of using PLC in industrial processes?

The purpose of using PLC in industrial processes is to automate and control various tasks and processes in a more efficient and reliable manner. PLCs can handle multiple inputs and outputs simultaneously, making them ideal for use in complex industrial systems. They also offer real-time monitoring and the ability to make quick adjustments to the process.

4. What is a timer in a PLC program?

A timer in a PLC program is a type of instruction that allows the program to keep track of time and trigger actions based on specific time intervals. It can be used to control the duration of a process or to trigger events at specific times. There are various types of timers, such as on-delay, off-delay, and retentive timers, each with its own function and purpose.

5. Can a PLC program control multiple devices at once?

Yes, a PLC program can control multiple devices at once. PLCs have the ability to handle multiple inputs and outputs simultaneously, making them suitable for controlling complex industrial processes. Additionally, PLC programs can be designed to run in a sequential or parallel manner, allowing for the control of multiple devices at different times or simultaneously.