Interested layman seeks answers to questions

• Thread starter Zhuangzi
  • Start date
In summary, an interested layman may have questions on various topics and seeks answers for a better understanding. This could include questions on current events, scientific concepts, or other areas of interest. Laymen may seek answers through research, discussions with experts, or attending educational events. Seeking answers allows laymen to expand their knowledge and gain a deeper understanding of the world around them.
Zhuangzi
Greetings all,

I was a liberal arts major who went into alternative medicine, but who always loved theoretical physics in a mostly non-woo woo way, so I'm trying in my late forties to catch up on the math and physics I missed out on in undergrad. I'm playing a very late and slow-going game of catch-up.

I plan on asking all the questions on this forum that I want to email directly to Sean Carroll or that I want to ask Richard Feynman during a seance, and my hope is that the answers to at least some of them are something other than "You wouldn't need to ask that question if you had a basic grasp of undergraduate level physics." But I realize that might be the case.

Zhuangzi

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. This is a good place to learn.

Back