Introducing Myself: A Newcomer in Year 12 Seeking Like-Minded Threads

• Thread starter Charles Taylor
  • Start date
  • Tags
    new blood
In summary, as a newcomer in Year 12, I am seeking like-minded threads to connect with and share experiences. I am eager to meet new people and expand my knowledge and interests. Through open communication and mutual understanding, I hope to build meaningful connections and make the most out of my high school experience.
Charles Taylor
Greg Bernhardt said to introduce myself? I'm just starting Year 12 so I suppose if anyone could point me to a like minded thread that'd be helpful. I only just joined because I found an answer that legitimately helped explain a concept, so I thought this forum might be interesting.

Likes Aufbauwerk 2045
Physics news on Phys.org
Charles Taylor said:
Greg Bernhardt said to introduce myself? I'm just starting Year 12 so I suppose if anyone could point me to a like minded thread that'd be helpful. I only just joined because I found an answer that legitimately helped explain a concept, so I thought this forum might be interesting.
Welcome to PF!

Charles Taylor said:
Your introduction is perfect Charles! Welcome to the forum. :smile: