Is Daniel the New Tony Stark of Physics and Cybersecurity?

• Thread starter Tony Stark
  • Start date
In summary, PF (Physics Forums) is an online community for scientists and students to discuss and ask questions about various topics in physics and related fields. To become a member of PF, you can simply register on the website and gain access to all the features. As a member, you can participate in discussions, ask and answer questions, and connect with others who share your interests. It is important to follow the rules and guidelines set by PF, which include being respectful and staying on topic. While PF is a valuable resource, it is always best to verify information with reliable sources.
Tony Stark
My name is Daniel. I am undergraduate student interested in classical physics and general relativity. I am Internet punk too and am educated enough to conduct moderate level ethical cyber hacking.
The greatest fan of Tony stark character and his inventions. Dedicated my PF account to physics and Tony.
Hello to the society.

Likes starfox
Physics news on Phys.org
Greetings Daniel (Tony Stark). Welcome to Physics Forums. :smile:

Likes Tony Stark
Thanks Brog.

Tony Stark said:
Thanks Brog.
Brog? Who's that? o_O

I was just wondering the other day if someone had taken your login name.
BTW, here's the theme that I use on Firefox.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Cool, Borg.:oldbiggrin::oldbiggrin:

Tony Stark is the man. Welcome

Likes Tony Stark
Hello, starfox. Seam to be great fan of real Tony Stark:smile::smile:

FAQ: Is Daniel the New Tony Stark of Physics and Cybersecurity?

What is PF?

PF stands for "Physics Forums." It is an online community for scientists and students to discuss and ask questions about various topics in physics and related fields.

How do I become a member of PF?

To become a member of PF, simply go to the website and click on the "Register" button. You will be asked to provide a username, email address, and password. Once you have completed the registration process, you will have access to all of the features of PF.

What can I do as a member of PF?

As a member of PF, you can participate in discussions, ask and answer questions, and connect with other scientists and students who share your interests. You can also access resources such as study guides and tutorials, and receive notifications about new posts and discussions.

Are there any rules or guidelines for using PF?

Yes, there are rules and guidelines that all members of PF are expected to follow. These include being respectful and courteous to others, avoiding personal attacks and inappropriate language, and staying on topic in discussions. You can find a full list of rules and guidelines on the PF website.

Is PF a reliable source of information?

While PF is a great resource for discussing and learning about physics, it is important to remember that it is an online forum and the information shared by members may not always be accurate. It is always best to verify information with reliable sources and use PF as a supplement to your studies and research.