Is Dr. Steve Brunton's Lecture Series in Correct Order on YouTube?

hagopbul
TL;DR Summary
Trying to find the correct order of computational science playlist
Hello all:

As reviewing physics in my spare time , a scientific lecture series caught my eyes , by Dr. Steve brunton on his YouTube channel but had few questions

Is the lecture series in correct order ?

Second question what is the name of the book that he is using ?

Best Regards
H

Computer science news on Phys.org

Related to Is Dr. Steve Brunton's Lecture Series in Correct Order on YouTube?

1. What is the order of a video playlist based on?

The order of a video playlist is typically based on the sequence in which the videos were added to the playlist. The first video added will play first, followed by the second video, and so on.

2. Can I change the order of videos in a playlist?

Yes, most video platforms allow users to manually rearrange the order of videos in a playlist. This can usually be done by dragging and dropping the videos into the desired sequence.

3. Is there a default order for video playlists?

Some video platforms may have a default setting where videos are played in the order they were added to the playlist. However, this can usually be changed by the user to customize the order of videos.

4. Can I set a specific order for videos to play in a playlist?

Yes, many video platforms allow users to set a specific order for videos to play in a playlist. This can be done by manually rearranging the videos or by using features that allow for customization of the playback order.

5. How does the order of a video playlist affect user experience?

The order of a video playlist can have a significant impact on user experience. A well-curated playlist with videos arranged in a logical sequence can enhance engagement and keep viewers interested. On the other hand, a random or disorganized playlist may lead to user frustration and disinterest.