Is Kitchener/Waterloo the Perfect Place for a Wedding?

• Thread starter selfAdjoint
  • Start date
In summary, Sabine has recently gotten married and received congratulations from her friends on her wedding and her move to Canada. She expresses gratitude for their well wishes and apologizes for not being active on the forum lately. One of her friends also welcomes her to Canada and mentions that the city of Kitchener/Waterloo may be too small for her.
Physics news on Phys.org
What wonderful news, Bee!

WOW! Look at that gorgeous dress! You look stunning, Sabine! Congratulations!

Yeah! Congratulations, Bee! Many happy years to come!

Congratulations, Sabine! :smile: :smile:

Hi Folks,

thanks so much for the nice wishes :-) I have kind of a bad conscience for not having been around much lately in PF... it's been a crazy time, but I hope it's getting better after my move to Canada. I really like the forum, keep up with the good work. Take Care, B.

Congratulations, Sabine!

hossi said:
... after my move to Canada

As a Canadian, let me also say "Welcome to Canada!"

I hope you like the city of Kitchener/Waterloo, but it may be too small for your tastes.

Over the years, I have spent time there, since my brother, a high school teacher in Kitchener, lives in Waterloo. I love the area, even thought the city is *larger* than what I typically like.

Related to Is Kitchener/Waterloo the Perfect Place for a Wedding?

What is the meaning behind "Sincerest Best Wishes to Bee"?

The phrase "Sincerest Best Wishes to Bee" is a play on words, using the word "bee" to represent both the insect and the verb "to be." It is a way to express genuine and heartfelt wishes for someone to be their best self and achieve their goals.

Where did the phrase "Sincerest Best Wishes to Bee" originate from?

The origin of this phrase is not clear, but it is believed to have originated from the saying "the bee's knees," which was used in the 1920s to describe something or someone excellent or outstanding.

What is the significance of using a bee in the phrase "Sincerest Best Wishes to Bee"?

The bee is often seen as a symbol of hard work, determination, and productivity. By using a bee in the phrase, it adds a positive and motivational connotation, encouraging the recipient to work hard and achieve their goals.

Is there a specific occasion or event where "Sincerest Best Wishes to Bee" is typically used?

This phrase can be used for various occasions, such as graduations, new beginnings, or just to show support and encouragement to someone going through a challenging time. It can also be used as a general well-wishing message in cards or messages.

Can "Sincerest Best Wishes to Bee" be used in a professional setting?

Yes, this phrase can be used in a professional setting, especially in a work environment that values positivity and motivation. It can be used to congratulate a colleague on a job well done or to wish them luck in their future endeavors.