Is My 3D Simulation Thesis Title Appropriate for a Free Falling Bodies Project?

In summary, the speaker is a student from the Philippines studying Computer Science and is currently working on their thesis. They are having trouble defining their thesis title, which is "3D Based Simulation Model: Dynamics in Physics for Educational Purpose". However, the speaker only wants to focus on free falling bodies in their simulation. They are seeking advice and a brief description of dynamics, which is the study of the relationship between energy and motion, particularly the relation between forces and motion. Kinematics, on the other hand, is the study of motion regardless of its cause. If the simulation includes the energy or forces involved in a body's fall, then it falls under the topic of dynamics.
Philip256
Hello Guys! I'm Phillip John R. Endrinal. I am from The Phillipines and i am taking a Degree in bachelors of Computer Science.
Im taking my thesis this semester but I am having trouble in defining my title. My thesis title is "3D Based Simulation Model: Dynamics in Physics for Educational Purpose" but the thing is.. i only want to make a free falling bodies simulation.
Is my title Correct? ill take any of your advise. Thank you!
Also can someone give me a brief description of dynamics if possible. Thanks.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Is Free falling bodies part of dynamics?

(In my opinion) Dynamics is the study of the relation between energy and motion In particular, it emphasizes the relation between forces and motion.

Kinematics is the study of relations that are true regardless of the causes of the motion. For example, there is a relation between angular velocity and tangential velocity that does not depend on what causes the angular motion. That relation belongs to the topic of kinematics.

If your simulation considers the energy or forces that cause a body to fall, then it deals with dynamics.

Related to Is My 3D Simulation Thesis Title Appropriate for a Free Falling Bodies Project?

1. What is "Trouble in Thesis Title" about?

"Trouble in Thesis Title" is a hypothetical problem that may arise during the process of writing a thesis. It refers to any issues or challenges that may hinder a student's progress in completing their thesis successfully.

2. What are some common examples of "Trouble in Thesis Title"?

Some common examples of "Trouble in Thesis Title" include difficulties in choosing a topic, lack of resources or data, writer's block, and time management issues.

3. How can "Trouble in Thesis Title" be avoided?

To avoid "Trouble in Thesis Title", it is important for students to plan ahead and start their research early. They should also seek guidance from their supervisor or mentor, and make use of available resources such as library databases and online research tools.

4. What should I do if I encounter "Trouble in Thesis Title"?

If you encounter "Trouble in Thesis Title", the first step is to identify the specific issue or challenge you are facing. Then, seek help and advice from your supervisor or other faculty members. It may also be helpful to take a break and come back to your thesis with a fresh perspective.

5. How can "Trouble in Thesis Title" affect my thesis defense?

If "Trouble in Thesis Title" is not addressed and resolved, it can potentially affect the quality and completion of your thesis, which may in turn impact your thesis defense. It is important to address any issues or challenges as early as possible to avoid any negative impact on your thesis defense.