Is Nietzsche Responsible for the Concept of Shame?

• Thread starter YoungBuddhist
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hi
In summary, new user YoungBuddhist is welcomed to PhysicsForums by Tom and other members. The tutorial forum is for tutorials on relevant subjects in mathematics, science, and technology. The user is then asked about how long they think they will last on the forum, and if anyone wants to start a pool. There is some teasing between members, and YoungBuddhist is welcomed again.
YoungBuddhist
Hi, new user here:cool:

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PhysicsForums, YoungBuddhist. :cool:

Thank you, Tom. Much better here.

The tutorial forum is for tutorials on relevant subjects in mathematics, science and technology.

Last edited:
Moved to GD from Intro Physics Tutorials.

YoungBuddhist said:
Hi, new user here

Howdy. :smile: Hope you enjoy the place!

Hi and welcome!:cool:

Welcome, and enjoy!

Welcome.

So, how long do you think this one will last? What's the spread? Anyone starting a pool?

franznietzsche said:
So, how long do you think this one will last? What's the spread? Anyone starting a pool?
I would say, but it'd be mean. Nietzsche, you should be ashamed of yourself!
What am I talking about, you have no shame...

Welcome YoungBuddhist, hope you like it here!:smile:

Welcome to PF!

We3eeeeeeeer444444448444434323435rfdwt56eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

WELCOME!

aI think we already scared him off

Dawguard said:
I would say, but it'd be mean. Nietzsche, you should be ashamed of yourself!
What am I talking about, you have no shame...

Shame? What is this shame you speak of?

Related to Is Nietzsche Responsible for the Concept of Shame?

What is "Welcome to Our Community!"?

"Welcome to Our Community!" is an online forum for individuals to connect, share information, and discuss topics related to a specific community or interest group.

How do I join "Welcome to Our Community!"?

To join "Welcome to Our Community!", simply go to the website and click on the "Sign Up" button. You will be prompted to create an account with your name, email address, and a password. Once you have completed the sign up process, you can start participating in the community.

What kind of topics can I discuss on "Welcome to Our Community!"?

The topics on "Welcome to Our Community!" can vary depending on the specific community or interest group. However, some common topics include events, news, advice, and discussions related to the community or interest group.

Can I create my own community on "Welcome to Our Community!"?

Yes, you can create your own community on "Welcome to Our Community!" by clicking on the "Create Community" button and following the prompts. You will be able to customize the name, description, and rules of your community.

Is "Welcome to Our Community!" moderated?

Yes, "Welcome to Our Community!" is moderated by a team of moderators to ensure that all content and discussions are appropriate and abide by the community's rules. However, it is also important for members to report any inappropriate behavior or content to the moderators.