Is Peps from the Philippines New to the Forum?

• Thread starter PepZ
  • Start date
In summary, Peps from the Philippines introduces himself and mentions that he will be studying and will be active on the forum. He then reveals that he dislikes fish but would choose salmon if he had to. Peps is welcomed to the forum and is initiated by being asked to say "guppy". However, he insists on choosing another fish and is teased by other members.
PepZ
Hi everyone! Peps here from the Philippines.

There's no specific subforum to introduce myself so I'll be doing it here(or this is it?). I'll be active here for a while because I'll be studying(again) and I almost forgot all of what I've learned(if there's anything), LOL.

:biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org

Hi PepZ!

What will you be studying??

What is your favorite fish??

micromass said:
What is your favorite fish??
Say "guppy". Trust me on this.

Guppy... LOL. I really hate fish, I would choose any other dish if there's one. But if I were to choose, maybe Salmon.

Welcome to Physics Forums, PepZ! :smile:

PepZ said:
Guppy... LOL. I really hate fish, I would choose any other dish if there's one. But if I were to choose, maybe Salmon.

Hmm, Salmon, ok. Here you go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsfiD78Cy0s

You are now officially initiated. :biggrin:

Told ya... :rolleyes:

Danger said:
Say "guppy". Trust me on this.

Boo Boo You're spoiling all the fun!

mishrashubham said:
Boo Boo You're spoiling all the fun!

Naw... they never believe me.

FAQ: Is Peps from the Philippines New to the Forum?

1. What are Peps from the Philippines?

Peps from the Philippines are a type of soft drink that originated in the Philippines. It is similar to other carbonated soft drinks like Coca-Cola or Pepsi, but has a unique flavor that is popular in the Philippines.

2. How is Peps made?

Peps is made by mixing carbonated water with sugar, flavorings, and preservatives. The exact recipe may vary depending on the manufacturer, but the main ingredients remain the same.

3. Is Peps a popular drink in the Philippines?

Yes, Peps is a very popular drink in the Philippines. It is often considered a cultural icon and is widely available in various sizes and flavors throughout the country.

4. Are there any health concerns associated with drinking Peps?

Like most carbonated soft drinks, Peps contains sugar and artificial ingredients that may not be healthy if consumed in excess. However, moderate consumption is not likely to cause any major health concerns.

5. Can Peps be found outside of the Philippines?

While Peps is primarily found in the Philippines, it can also be found in some international markets with a large Filipino population. It may also be available in specialty stores that sell international products.

Back