Is reality real

unimagined_yet_real
How did you find PF?
I found it browsing after someone told me they only believe in science which I thought was comical because it doesn't describe any actual idea but generally accepts anything deemed as science as a fact. Usually said by atheists who think the statement proves God doesn't exist. I say its more like the opposite
Ancient knowledge is more scientific than politically whitewashed ideas of our present era. People often decide for themselves what is real based on who told them. Real science most come from experimental methods and vast research which only postulates but rarely proves anything and only provides the framework for more scientific study.Nothing is real that emanates outside personal experience and deep internal speculation. It is not possible to just follow science as an empirical external fact without internal cognition.

• Skeptical
Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome:!

We do not discuss philosophical subjects and even fewer conspiracy theories that lurk behind your phrase of "politically whitewashed ideas". You should have come earlier to us. At this stage of your entrenched opinion about science, I'm afraid there is little to debate about.