It's me-- TK (hello Folks)

TKDeuel
How did you find PF?
ChatGPT
Have a great day everyone. :)

My name is TK (it is a Pseudonym I hope it's ok šŸ§), Iā€™m 29 years old, male, and I live in Germany. Professionally, Iā€™m a successful sales professional. Over many years, Iā€™ve taught myself a lot of things as an autodidact.

I have a state examination degree as a medical technician, but I no longer work in that field. My hobbies include science, sports, any kind of art, and discussion. šŸ˜„

Iā€™m here because Iā€™ve always been interested in physics and Iā€™d love to find smart and motivated minds here. Collaboration is important so that all of us can make progress with our work and projects. šŸ’ŖšŸ¼

But why did I sign up here, even though I have no professional connection to physics?

1. I want to talk and discuss interesting physics topics with other smart people.

2. Iā€™m pretty sure I can learn a lot here. I love learning. ā¤ļø

3. Iā€™ve developed my own chaos model as a dynamic system, and Iā€™d like to present it here to get some feedback.

I hope autodidacts are just as welcome here. šŸ™šŸ¼

Feel free to ask me any questions if youā€™re curious about me.

Hereā€™s to a fulfilling and successful collaboration. šŸ”„

Physics news on Phys.org
Hey, TK, welcome to the forum. Sounds like you will like it here.

You DO need to read the rules though. This is a great place for learning about and discussing mainstream physics as has already been presented in refereed journals and texts. Discussing unpublished work is not part of what we do.

Likes Vanadium 50 and TKDeuel
Ah, I see. It will certainly be interesting for the general exchange of well-known knowledge. Iā€™m already looking forward to that. :)

However, I was also hoping to build some scientific connections here. As an autodidact, Iā€™m not very well socially networked within the scientific community. I had hoped to get feedback on my equation hereā€”what trained and educated physicists think about it.

I plan to publish the equation as a new 4-dimensional chaos model, but for that, I need feedback.

TKDeuel said:
I had hoped to get feedback on my equation hereā€”what trained and educated physicists think about it.

I plan to publish the equation as a new 4-dimensional chaos model, but for that, I need feedback.
That's not something that we do on this forum. One problem is that there are thousands of crackpot out there - although generally they have theories that revolutionise all of physics.

One suggestion is to find a graduate student in the relevant area and pay them to review your work.

Back