Joe previously a civil engineer

kingjoe
How did you find PF?
On Google!
I have studied Buddhist teaching for 25 years and subsequently find physics a pleasure. I like to invent things by bringing together all the knowledge I have accumulated from unique sources and my own memory. A long time ago I invented a machine to turn oxygen into water and although I did not build it the professor of physics at Cambridge uni agreed that it would work. I am currently working on cheap and easily installed tidal power units. They are for a specific purpose creating a specific product and if you have several million pounds and a boat yard I will tell you all about it. Mostly I write tho. Am nearly finished an article on Everett s many worlds theory. Both proving it to be true and also meaningless. Ask for more

• Haha
Likes davenn
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF, Joe. Please be sure to read the PF Rules (under INFO at the top of the page). We focus on mainstream science as published in the scientific literature, and do not allow personal speculation (or philosophy).

Enjoy PF!

kingjoe said:
if you have several million pounds and a boat yard I will tell you all about it.
I don't have a million pounds or a boat yard, but I have some old climbing gear and a couple of sacks of gypsum, if those are any good to you.

• Haha
Likes davenn and phinds
1727365498660.png

I just couldn't resist!

Just kidding, Joe. Welcome to PF!

• Haha
Likes PhDeezNutz, davenn, phinds and 2 others
kingjoe said:
...I invented a machine to turn oxygen into water ...
Did it involve some hydrogen and a match?

• Haha
Likes davenn and phinds