Join the Science Community: A Place for Aspiring Scientists to Learn and Connect

• Thread starter restart
  • Start date
In summary, the Science Community is a welcoming platform for aspiring scientists to learn and connect with others. With a variety of resources and opportunities available, members can expand their knowledge and skills, collaborate with like-minded individuals, and gain valuable insights into the scientific world. This community fosters a supportive environment for growth and networking, making it an ideal place for those looking to further their scientific pursuits.
restart
Hi, I'm new here. Not sure how this forum works...
Basic intro, I got interested in physics when I was 3, and sort of read/learned from then on. I was always ahead of class, and kinda developed an overconfidence. When people caught up in high school, I was left behind, and am now trying to catch up! I've spent the last 3 years doing an undergraduate degree for the sake of it, and recently came across this website. I can finally have friendly and helpful discussions with other aspirants/scientists around the world without any competitive feelings! Hope this forum will help me learn and catch up, while simultaneously helping others!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!