Just passed Alison AngularJS Certification

• JavaScript
  • Thread starter TheMacNerd
  • Start date
  • Tags
    certification
In summary, the conversation involved the speaker informing the other person of their recent certification in Introduction to AngularJS computer programming on Alison.com. The other person congratulated them and asked about the material covered and the nature of the certification. The speaker explained that AngularJS is a Javascript API and emphasized the importance of continuous learning and active involvement in the community for further growth.
TheMacNerd
Hi,

On Alison.com (online certification courses), I literally just passed the Introduction to AngularJS computer programming certification!

Technology news on Phys.org
Congrats! What does that mean?

berkeman said:
Congrats! What does that mean?
A qualifications boost that I can add to my Resume.

What material is covered? Is it like a programming test? Or more like an IT certification?

AngularJS is a Javascript API.

TheMacNerd said:
Hi,

On Alison.com (online certification courses), I literally just passed the Introduction to AngularJS computer programming certification!

Congrats. Having some certifications is good for your resume but the most important is to keep on learning in order to become an expert on these. For the particular case, an active participation and potential contribution(s) to AngularJS community is what will help you further.

Last edited:

Related to Just passed Alison AngularJS Certification

1. What is the Alison AngularJS Certification?

The Alison AngularJS Certification is a certification program offered by Alison, an online education platform. It is designed to test and validate an individual's knowledge and skills in using AngularJS, a popular JavaScript framework for web development.

2. How do I prepare for the Alison AngularJS Certification?

To prepare for the Alison AngularJS Certification, it is recommended to have a strong understanding of JavaScript and HTML. You can also enroll in online courses or purchase study materials specifically for the certification exam. Familiarizing yourself with the AngularJS documentation and practicing coding exercises can also be helpful.

3. What topics are covered in the Alison AngularJS Certification?

The Alison AngularJS Certification covers various topics related to AngularJS, including directives, controllers, filters, services, and routing. It also tests your understanding of concepts such as data binding, dependency injection, and scope.

4. How long is the Alison AngularJS Certification exam?

The Alison AngularJS Certification exam is 60 minutes long and consists of 30 multiple choice questions. It is a timed exam, so it is important to manage your time effectively and answer as many questions as you can within the allotted time.

5. Is the Alison AngularJS Certification recognized by employers?

While the Alison AngularJS Certification may not be as widely recognized as other certifications, it can still be a valuable addition to your resume. It demonstrates your knowledge and proficiency in using AngularJS, which is a highly sought-after skill in the web development industry. Ultimately, it will depend on the employer and their specific requirements.