Looking for a chemical with a boiling point between 10C and 50C

Skaperen
TL;DR Summary
i am looking for a chemical with a boiling point between 10C and 50C at standard pressure for a discussion example.
i am looking for a chemical compound that has a boiling or condensation temperature between 10C and 50C at standard pressure and is not one prohibited for discussion in the Physics Forum or any online chemical forums. something that is organic and not very toxic is preferred. it should be something that responds to microwave heating (optimal frequency being known helps). freezing/melting point should be at least 30C below the boiling point.

my purpose for this is to be part of a discussion involving the physical effects of sudden temperature changes in a medium temperature heat storage device. i will not be acquiring this material. i just wish to discuss a sensible example. too bad water requires 100C to boil as it would be a great choice if people didn't need to imagine so much energy. it will be an example in a discussion. but you know how some people are, so i don't want this to be something dangerous.

Chemistry news on Phys.org
A nearly perfect question for chat GPT.

I'll toss out ether as a candidate (with absolutely minimal thought), but... no, I have done your research for you. I'm sure there's something wrong with it.

BTW: Acetone was my first guess, but, nope: 56C.