Looking for a spacific material

In summary, the conversation is about finding a shape memory material with the following features: it can return to its original shape through electric heat or manual folding, it is flexible, and it is strong enough to swipe another flexible material. The person is also looking to combine this material with communication cable to automatically fold it, but is unsure of what "swipe" and "combine" mean in this context. They are asked to be more specific about their goal in order to receive better help.
Or Mordechaev
Hi,

I'm looking for a shape memory material with this features:
- return to his original shape by electric hit or by folding manual
- flexibility
- strong enough to swipe another flex material.

Thank you.

Engineering news on Phys.org
What does "swipe another flex material" mean?

For example, to combine this material with communication cable.

what does "combine" mean in this context?

Look, I'm not trying to give you a hard time and I don't actually have any answer to your question but I'm trying to help you see that your question is very confusing. You need to be more specific about what you are trying to do. What is your goal?

Thank you for trying to help :)

My goal is to be able automaticly folding any conection cable (usb, HDMI...) by simple action, to be able to do that I need a specific material, like shape memory alloy but more flexible.

Related to Looking for a spacific material

What is the best method for finding a specific material?

The best method for finding a specific material would depend on the type of material you are looking for. Some common methods include searching online databases, consulting with colleagues or experts in the field, or conducting experiments to create the material yourself.

How can I determine the properties of a specific material?

The properties of a material can be determined through various techniques such as spectroscopy, microscopy, and mechanical testing. These methods allow scientists to analyze the chemical, physical, and mechanical properties of a material.

What resources are available for locating hard-to-find materials?

There are several resources available for locating hard-to-find materials. Some options include specialized online databases, industry associations, and trade shows. Additionally, reaching out to suppliers and manufacturers may also lead to finding the desired material.

What factors should be considered when selecting a specific material for a project?

When selecting a specific material for a project, some important factors to consider include the material's properties, cost, availability, and compatibility with other materials. It is also important to consider the desired end-use of the project and any specific requirements or regulations that must be met.

How can I ensure the quality and authenticity of a specific material?

To ensure the quality and authenticity of a specific material, it is important to source it from reputable suppliers and manufacturers. Additionally, conducting tests and analyses on the material can help verify its properties and composition. Consulting with experts in the field can also provide valuable insights and validation of the material's authenticity.