Looking for extremely patient somebody for help

• MHB
  • Thread starter cactuar
  • Start date
In summary, the purpose of looking for an extremely patient person for help is to find someone who can thoroughly understand and assist with a specific task or problem. Qualities to look for include good communication skills, empathy, and the ability to stay calm under pressure. To find such a person, you can ask for recommendations, search online, or reach out to organizations. Working with an extremely patient person can have many benefits, but there may also be challenges such as clearly communicating expectations and considering the cost or time commitment.
cactuar
I have absolutely no idea where I am. If this is in the wrong section, I profusely apologise!

Basically, I've been set a task at work and it involves a few calculations of figures. Not exactly my area, but related to my area. My math skills are pretty much non-existent and I just need someone to help talk me through it, see if my existing calculations are right and if not, help me get them right.

Please?? Need help!

Mathematics news on Phys.org
Hello cactuar and welcome to MHB! :D

Post your problem and we'll see what we can do. :)

Related to Looking for extremely patient somebody for help

1. What is the purpose of looking for an extremely patient person for help?

The purpose of looking for an extremely patient person for help is to find someone who is willing to take the time and effort to thoroughly understand and assist with a specific task or problem. This person should have a high level of patience in order to work through any challenges or obstacles that may arise.

2. What qualities should I look for in an extremely patient person for help?

Some qualities to look for in an extremely patient person for help include: good communication skills, empathy, the ability to stay calm under pressure, and a willingness to listen and understand your needs. It may also be helpful to find someone with experience or knowledge in the area that you need help with.

3. How do I find an extremely patient person for help?

There are a few ways to find an extremely patient person for help. You can ask for recommendations from friends or colleagues, search online for professionals or experts in your field, or reach out to organizations or support groups related to your specific task or problem. It's important to thoroughly research and vet potential candidates to ensure they have the necessary skills and patience for the job.

4. What are the benefits of working with an extremely patient person for help?

Working with an extremely patient person for help can have many benefits. They can provide a fresh perspective and new ideas, offer guidance and support, and help you work through challenges more effectively. Additionally, their patience and understanding can create a positive and productive working relationship, leading to better results in the long run.

5. Are there any potential challenges when working with an extremely patient person for help?

While there are many benefits to working with an extremely patient person for help, there can also be challenges. It's important to clearly communicate your needs and expectations, as well as set boundaries and establish a timeline for the project. Additionally, it's important to consider the potential cost or time commitment involved in working with a highly skilled and patient individual.