Lots to Learn and Ask

• Thread starter rocketwaveuk
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Amateur
rocketwaveuk
How did you find PF?
google search for some information, and i clicked the link to the forum, found it interesting .
My website [Link redacted by the Mentors] named after my love of 2 hobbies , building Amateur Rockets ( Estes Type )and Amateur Radio ( Radio Ham ),
It's free to enter if you just ask . In my spare time I enjoy using and writing excel spreadsheets, mostly for my own use, but free for anyone interested, Knowledge should always be free .
I have a good basic knowledge of Physics'
in my view Guess is never part of an equation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum. Just so you know, personal info such as a blog link, is not allowed. I'll alert the mods so that they remove it for you.

73, and Welcome to PF from a fellow HAM. :smile:

rocketwaveuk said:
How did you find PF?: google search for some information, and i clicked the link to the forum, found it interesting .

My website [Link redacted by the Mentors] named after my love of 2 hobbies , building Amateur Rockets ( Estes Type )and Amateur Radio ( Radio Ham ),
It's free to enter if you just ask . In my spare time I enjoy using and writing excel spreadsheets, mostly for my own use, but free for anyone interested, Knowledge should always be free .
I have a good basic knowledge of Physics'
in my view Guess is never part of an equation.

Please just post your personal website in your Profile, instead of the open forums. Thanks. :smile:

Likes rocketwaveuk
Welcome to PF.

Likes rocketwaveuk