Maple simple integration HELP

In summary, Maple simple integration is a feature of the mathematical software program Maple that allows users to easily and accurately perform integration calculations. It can handle complex integrals involving trigonometric and exponential functions, and can be used for both definite and indefinite integrals. To use it, simply enter the integral expression and use the "int" command. While there may be some integrals that are too complex for Maple to solve, it is constantly improving and updating its algorithms.
bgy
Maple "simple" integration HELP !

hi,

somebody please try to help me to integrate an expression in Maple or Mathematica or other... I don't have any of these programs and I don't want to solve it "by hands", because it seems to be long...

You can find the expression in my .pdf attachment. thanks a lot :smile:

Attachments

• phys.forum.pdf
    16.1 KB · Views: 261
Physics news on Phys.org
i don't know if this helps but pie = 3.14...at least i tried to help

great!

but pie = 3.141592... and this is not help.

We can't really help until the pdf gets cleared... can you just post what the integral is?

Related to Maple simple integration HELP

1. What is Maple simple integration and how does it work?

Maple simple integration is a feature of Maple, a mathematical software program, that allows users to perform integration calculations easily and accurately. It works by breaking down the integral into smaller, simpler parts and using various integration techniques to solve them.

2. Can Maple simple integration handle complex integrals?

Yes, Maple simple integration can handle complex integrals that involve trigonometric functions, exponential functions, and other mathematical operations. It uses advanced algorithms to accurately solve these integrals.

3. How do I use Maple simple integration in my calculations?

To use Maple simple integration, you first need to enter the integral expression into the program. You can do this by typing the integral symbol followed by the function or equation you want to integrate. Then, use the "int" command to perform the integration and Maple will provide the solution.

4. Can Maple simple integration help with indefinite integrals?

Yes, Maple simple integration is useful for both definite and indefinite integrals. For indefinite integrals, Maple will provide the general solution, which includes a constant of integration.

5. Is there a limit to the complexity of integrals Maple can solve?

While Maple simple integration is a powerful tool, there are some integrals that may be too complex for it to solve. However, it can handle a wide range of integrals and is constantly improving with updates and new algorithms.