Mastering Equations in Electronic Circuits-1: Tips and Tricks

• Thread starter praveena
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Study
In summary, the person is struggling to study equations in the subject of electronic circuits-1 and is seeking advice on how to study them more easily. They have provided specific examples of equations and problems that they find difficult, including bias circuits, filters, and stability factors. They have also mentioned using Kirchoff's laws and are looking for additional equations and explanations. Another person has provided a link with helpful information and the original person expresses their gratitude for the help.
praveena
I become confused & feeling hard to study equations in electronic circuits-1 subject.
i am feeling very difficult to derive equations in this subject. I feel there is no practical knowledge in this subject.can anyone suggest me to study this subject in easy way? I have tried my best for a good understand study? Yet it failed!

Physics news on Phys.org
What kind of equations/problems are you finding difficult? specific examples would help.

Questions like: deriving equations for * Fixed bias circuit.
* Voltage divider bias
* Bias & Diode compensation
* Filters
* Thermal stability
* Biasing JFET
* Biasing MOSFET
* Multistage & Differential amplifier
* Small signal analysis of JFET
Thanks in advance

Are you looking for something like this?

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/textbook/semiconductors/chpt-4/biasing-calculations/

They use Kirchoff's laws to get the equations.

Likes praveena
yeah I know that they were using kirchhoffs laws. But they are inserting some equation which is not related? and these equations are some times came from someother calculations. but i will thank you for your help.

Give us an example that goes beyond Kirchoff's laws and maybe another member here will be better able to help you.

While deriving stability factor S,S',S" for voltage divide bias. Can you derive me the equation for the given three stability factors?

I can understand this equations. thanks

Last edited:

FAQ: Mastering Equations in Electronic Circuits-1: Tips and Tricks

1. How can I make studying equations easier?

One way to make studying equations easier is to break them down into smaller parts. Start by understanding the basic principles and then build upon them. You can also try using visual aids or creating study guides to help organize the information.

2. How can I remember equations more easily?

To remember equations more easily, try using mnemonic devices or creating flashcards. Repeating the equations out loud or writing them down multiple times can also help with memorization.

3. What are some effective study strategies for equations?

Some effective study strategies for equations include practicing solving problems, working with a study group, and reviewing previous material. It can also be helpful to use real-life examples to better understand the application of equations.

4. How can I improve my understanding of equations?

To improve your understanding of equations, try explaining them to someone else or teaching them to yourself by writing out step-by-step solutions. It can also be beneficial to seek help from a tutor or consult additional resources such as textbooks or online tutorials.

5. How can I stay motivated while studying equations?

One way to stay motivated while studying equations is to set specific goals and reward yourself when you reach them. It can also be helpful to take breaks and switch up your study methods to avoid burnout. Remind yourself of the importance and practical applications of equations in your field of study.