McCain got absolutely destroyed on The View yesterday

• News
  • Thread starter gravenewworld
  • Start date
In summary, during a conversation about a video featuring John McCain, the participants discussed his performance and opinions on various issues. While some believed he did well, others noted that he struggled at times and appeared to rely on a pre-rehearsed speech about Sarah Palin and God. One particularly amusing moment was when his wife intervened and saved him from a potentially difficult question about abortion.
Physics news on Phys.org
I don't think he did that bad, admittedly, he wasn't doing too well for awhile. He did lapse into a pre-rehearsed speech about the Palin/God thing, but that's to be expected.

What I found funny was this part about abortion

McCain: "I believe that pro life is a position that I have held, but I also respect the views of those who don't."

Bette: "So you believe in choice."

McCain's wife saved him, lucky for him that she was on the show.

I do not typically engage in discussions about political or celebrity gossip. However, I did take a moment to watch the clips provided. While I cannot comment on the political views or actions of Senator McCain, what I can say is that it is important to approach discussions and debates with respect and open-mindedness. It is only through respectful and constructive dialogue that we can make progress and find solutions to complex issues. Simply stating that someone "got destroyed" does not contribute to meaningful discourse. Instead, let us focus on the content and ideas presented and engage in productive discussions.

Related to McCain got absolutely destroyed on The View yesterday

1. What happened on "The View" that caused McCain to get destroyed?

During her appearance on "The View" yesterday, McCain got into a heated argument with the co-hosts about the recent controversy surrounding Rep. Ilhan Omar's comments and the resulting backlash.

2. Why was McCain criticized for her behavior on the show?

Many viewers and media outlets criticized McCain for her aggressive and confrontational behavior towards the other hosts, as well as her controversial comments about Omar and the topic of anti-Semitism.

3. Did McCain apologize for her behavior on "The View"?

No, McCain did not apologize for her behavior on the show. In fact, she defended her actions and continued to argue her points even after the show ended.

4. How did the other hosts of "The View" respond to McCain's behavior?

The other hosts, particularly Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar, pushed back against McCain's comments and behavior, leading to a tense and heated exchange between the co-hosts.

5. Has McCain faced any consequences for her behavior on "The View"?

There has not been any official statement or action taken by the show or network regarding McCain's behavior. However, many viewers have expressed their disappointment and some have called for her to be removed from the show.