Me Versus Einstein: My mission to be a child prodigy

• Thread starter MevsEinstein
  • Start date
In summary, I am on a mission to become a child prodigy, much like the renowned genius Albert Einstein. I am constantly striving to learn and excel in various fields, and I am determined to reach my full potential. I am not content with simply being average, and I believe that with hard work and dedication, I can achieve great things and make a significant impact in the world, just like Einstein did.
MevsEinstein
How did you find PF?
I don't remember exactly, but I know I first found out when I searched for math help.
For a long time, I didn't think Math should be a hobby or favorite subject until the summer break of 2020-2021. I was unknowingly above my grade level in Math but I later on found out, so I decided to progress in my Math skills. I started to accelerate my knowledge in Math, and each day brings me to a new peak in my Mathematical knowledge. A few months after liking Math, I started to try to invent as much in it as I can. So far, I've made 4 theorems, a conjecture, and two proofs of the Pythagorean theorem (all alone, but I'm not sure If I'm the first one to make them all).

• Haha
Likes malawi_glenn
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. :smile:

Stay curious and keep on learning. It's great that you have a strong interest in math (and probably all of STEM). Please keep in mind that we don't discuss new theories or conjectures here at PF unless they have been published already in the peer-reviewed scientific literarure or mainstream textbooks. We have our hands full with all of that! :smile:

Likes MevsEinstein
MevsEinstein said:
How did you find PF?: I don't remember exactly, but I know I first found out when I searched for math help.

For a long time, I didn't think Math should be a hobby or favorite subject until the summer break of 2020-2021. I was unknowingly above my grade level in Math but I later on found out, so I decided to progress in my Math skills. I started to accelerate my knowledge in Math, and each day brings me to a new peak in my Mathematical knowledge. A few months after liking Math, I started to try to invent as much in it as I can. So far, I've made 4 theorems, a conjecture, and two proofs of the Pythagorean theorem (all alone, but I'm not sure If I'm the first one to make them all).
Hello and :welcome:!

This is the big secret of mathematics: you can create your own environment and play around. Of course, this doesn't mean any of these will be interesting for others, but that is a different matter.

I have a playground with currently 17 conjectures (and counting), or more precisely: ideas and assumptions I cannot prove, yet. There is an incredibly large field of things we do not know. However, there is also an incredibly large field of things we do already know!

Likes MevsEinstein, berkeman, hutchphd and 1 other person
berkeman said:
Welcome to PF. :smile:

Stay curious and keep on learning. It's great that you have a strong interest in math (and probably all of STEM). Please keep in mind that we don't discuss new theories or conjectures here at PF unless they have been published already in the peer-reviewed scientific literarure or mainstream textbooks. We have our hands full with all of that! :smile:
You're right about all of STEM part. It's amazing and fun! Anything that uses strategy is consider cool to me.

Likes berkeman