Meade 10" Starfinder EQ Telescope - Buy Now on eBay

• Stargazing
  • Thread starter GreenLRan
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Telescope
Meade 10 Starfinder for $350 on eBay. The condition of items purchased on eBay can be uncertain and it may be worth the wait to save up for a higher quality telescope.
GreenLRan
http://cgi.ebay.com/MEADE-10-STARFINDER-EQUATORIAL-TELESCOPE_W0QQitemZ250200702977QQihZ015QQcategoryZ28181QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Is this a good deal? I'm not too familiar with older telescope models such as Starfinder... now if only that was a LX200R for $350 :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Astronomy news on Phys.org
Jeez. You're a braver man than I for looking at an item such as a telescope on eBay. I don't know how anyone knows the condition of items they buy.

Though boy, if I could pick up a 10" scope for $350, I'd be real happy.

Are you going to drive to Georgia to pick it up? Says pick up only.

Seriously, if you can save up your money to get a better telescope do it. It will be worth the wait. I've bought a telescope on ebay for a few hundred bucks and deeply regret it. Wish I had waited. :(

Enigma Valdez

Related to Meade 10" Starfinder EQ Telescope - Buy Now on eBay

What is the magnification power of the Meade 10 Starfinder EQ Telescope?

The Meade 10 Starfinder EQ Telescope has a maximum magnification power of 100x, allowing for detailed views of celestial objects.

What is the aperture size of the Meade 10 Starfinder EQ Telescope?

The Meade 10 Starfinder EQ Telescope has an aperture size of 10 inches, which allows for a larger amount of light to enter the telescope for clearer and brighter images.

Does the Meade 10 Starfinder EQ Telescope come with any accessories?

Yes, the Meade 10 Starfinder EQ Telescope comes with a 26mm eyepiece, a 2x Barlow lens, and a red-dot finder scope for convenient and accurate aiming.

Is the Meade 10 Starfinder EQ Telescope suitable for astrophotography?

Yes, the Meade 10 Starfinder EQ Telescope is suitable for astrophotography. It has a sturdy equatorial mount that allows for precise tracking of celestial objects, and the included 2x Barlow lens can also be used for higher magnification images.

Can the Meade 10 Starfinder EQ Telescope be used for both terrestrial and celestial viewing?

Yes, the Meade 10 Starfinder EQ Telescope can be used for both terrestrial and celestial viewing. It has a flip mirror system that allows for easy switching between the two modes.