My name is Ryan From Alberta Canada

• Thread starter Ryan Walsh
  • Start date
In summary, Ryan is a scientist from Alberta, Canada, with a passion for discovery and problem-solving. He specializes in environmental science and is currently working on researching the impact of human activities on natural ecosystems. His favorite part about being a scientist is being able to make a positive impact on the world through his research.
Ryan Walsh
Greetings

Name is Ryan Walsh

From Alberta, Canada
Age 32

Hobbies

I am into Soldering Solar Cells And have 1000's of types of solar Cells.
I don't own a Large Solar System Only 10w Panels, atm.

I am into Solar battery power, Solar Lamps devices
I am A very Newbie at making electronics.
My knowledge very limited in electronics.
I am buying Electronic Starter kits soon to learn

I also Like making Micro Wind Turbines DIY

I am a Graphic Artist, Concept Artist, abstract artist, scenery artist, sci fi artist, product design.
I also work on making video game with programmer. I am artist and for DIY Video Game.

I want to learn more of physics. And I am Newbie at Physics so I may ask lots of dumb questions

Physics news on Phys.org
you the same. THanks for the Welcome

Tis me Who created the Universes! But having a hard time owning this solar system becuase so many pink fleshy aliens here.

What I meant by Solar System I mean a Solar Array System.

Solar Panels. System

Likes berkeman
Ryan Walsh said:
What I meant by Solar System I mean a Solar Array System
Yeah, I finally figured that out, LOL. You should have seen my face as I was trying to parse the phrase. I couldn't figure out if you were joking or serious or what. :biggrin:

Likes Ryan Walsh

Related to My name is Ryan From Alberta Canada

What is your name and where are you from?

My name is Ryan and I am from Alberta, Canada.

What do you do for a living?

I am a scientist, currently working in the field of environmental research.

What inspired you to become a scientist?

Ever since I was a child, I have always been curious about how the world works and have had a passion for discovery and problem-solving. This led me to pursue a career in science.

What is your area of expertise?

My area of expertise is in environmental science, specifically studying the impact of human activities on natural ecosystems and finding sustainable solutions to environmental issues.

What is your favorite part about being a scientist?

My favorite part about being a scientist is being able to contribute to the advancement of knowledge and making a positive impact on the world through my research.

Back