This does not apply to the question and does not need to be optimized for SEO.

• Thread starter Panthera Leo
  • Start date
In summary, National Parks help to protect species from extinction by controlling the (usually) human practices that placed the species under threat of extinction in the first place.
Panthera Leo
Hello :smile:

How do National Parks Prevent animals from extinction ?

Even after all this time the Sun never says to Earth "you owe me",
look what happens to a love like that It lights the whole sky.

Hafez Shirazi

Biology news on Phys.org
I would suggest that national parks help to protect species from extinction by controlling the (usually) human practices that placed the species under threat of extinction in the first place.

Or if any of the species of the animals is becoming more and more extinct or when some other new sort of species is found and it is very few in number then I tjhink that these sort of parks do help.

And also, these parks have the whole knowledge of keeping all these animals in a very safe and protective atmosphere, away from the wild surroundings.

I guess, in this way, they breed better

Panthera Leo said:
Hello :smile:

How do National Parks Prevent animals from extinction ?
Who is claiming that they do?

Noone can prevent them from extinction but its just a platform for protecting them

Ali Inam said:
And also, these parks have the whole knowledge of keeping all these animals in a very safe and protective atmosphere, away from the wild surroundings.

But, as i know Carnivorous and Herbivorous animals are kept in the same place...Isn't it so?

Ali Inam said:

I believe he is asking about National Parks, not zoos. How are National Parks not "wild surroundings"?

Panthera Leo said:
But, as i know Carnivorous and Herbivorous animals are kept in the same place...Isn't it so?

Yes, that is their natural environment.

DaveC426913 said:
Yes, that is their natural environment.
Perhaps he is talking about the parks and zoos that have very proactive breeding programs for endangered species. We have managed to bring a number of wilds animals back from the brink of extinction.

Perhaps his interest was peaked the other day about the news of the twin giant pandas shown in their incubators.

Last edited:
Hmmm. I think perhaps the OP was talking about National Parks. We do have, fundamentally, the same basic idea here in the UK. And, as I said, where any part of their purpose is the protection of endangered species, it is not the protection of the species from predators that they seek to achieve, or even need to achieve, it is very specifically human activity that they need protection from. If the area is National Park, then no-one can decide to erect a great big industrial installation in the middle of it. Or dump their toxic waste there. Or use vast acres of it for growing palm oil. Or build a gated community and start destroying the pesky vermin that eat their prize horticulture. Etc. Etc.

Thank you for your replies...:biggrin:

Panthera Leo said:
Thank you for your replies...:biggrin:

Errr.. can you clear up some of the speculation created by possible ambiguities in your question? There has been a lot of "maybe he means" in this thread, and I'd like to know the answer to that one for sure.

Related to This does not apply to the question and does not need to be optimized for SEO.

1. What does "This does not apply to the question" mean?

The phrase "This does not apply to the question" means that the information or statement being discussed is not relevant or applicable to the current topic or question being asked.

2. Why is optimization for SEO not necessary for this question?

Optimization for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of improving a website's visibility on search engines. Since this question does not pertain to a specific website or online content, SEO is not relevant and therefore not necessary.

3. Can I still optimize my content for SEO even if it is not necessary for this question?

Yes, you can still optimize your content for SEO regardless of the question at hand. SEO is important for improving the visibility and reach of online content, so it can be beneficial to optimize for it even if it is not directly related to the current question being asked.

4. How does this statement impact the scientific community?

This statement does not have a direct impact on the scientific community, as it is not related to any scientific research or findings. It simply states that the information or question being discussed does not need to be optimized for SEO.

5. Is there any benefit to not optimizing for SEO in this situation?

The benefit of not optimizing for SEO in this situation is that it allows for a more focused and direct discussion on the topic at hand. By not worrying about SEO, the focus can be on providing accurate and relevant information without trying to conform to certain search engine algorithms.