Need advise on strange situation.

In summary, the conversation discusses a married coworker who is sending the speaker signals, despite being married and much older. The speaker is conflicted about the situation and is unsure of how to confront the coworker. Some suggest ignoring the signals and finding someone else, while others advise caution and considering the potential consequences of getting involved with a married person. The conversation also touches on the idea of attraction being a biological aspect and relationships being a man-made concept. Lastly, one person jokingly suggests repelling women by having long hair, poor grooming habits, and not revealing any hobbies.
I logged onto this forum just to reply to this thread.. and give some friendly and hopefully helpful advice. Mainly cause I'm bored on my night shift.. and I've been in a couple of these situations.

First off, I'm not there, so I don't really know what the situation is. But I've read through your comments and have an inkling..

In most cases, married women do this to younger guys for the attention. It makes them feel good about themselves without really having to do anything. Her prolonged stares at you are probably just to get your attention and keep her in your mind for a few hours of the day.. until she gets home to her probably boring *** life..

LogicalTime has some good advice also.. don't do drama at work.. It is painful! Trust him and I and that one.. it will make your life hell if you start something at work with a co-worker.. chances are you're not the first person she's captured for attention. Keep your ear to the ground for any rumors about her. If none come up.. she's a wild card.. and must be dealt with however you feel like.

Do NOT feel guilty about her situation or her kids or marriage or anything. Especially since this is just harmless flirting at this point. Hell, I really don't know what it is.. because I don't know the signs you are giving back to her. Have you even talked to her? That'd be a start. Most women that start stuff/affairs like this are dominant, so you just keep your cool and she'll come to you when she's ready.

And just be cool about everything. Let it happen as it may. If she's staring at you, just smile back and keep doing whatever the hell you do at work. Play it cool.. if you are sitting there looking like you might explode from excitement.. she'll probably just keep doing what she's doing to play you.. idk.

Some experiences in my life which have taught thouse valuable lessons...

Well, I got to get back to work.. I'll send my whole post (I deleted some stuff) as a private message to you.. not sure if I'll ever check the response to this or the message. Just had to get the word out.

So man, just do your own thing.. initiate some contact maybe, and have fun with it and learn from it. Peace.

<h2>1. What is the best approach to handle a strange situation?</h2><p>The best approach to handle a strange situation would depend on the specific situation and its context. However, some general tips would be to remain calm, gather information, and think critically before taking any actions. It may also be helpful to consult with others and seek professional advice if needed.</p><h2>2. How can I assess the potential risks of a strange situation?</h2><p>To assess the potential risks of a strange situation, it is important to gather as much information as possible and analyze it objectively. Consider the potential consequences of different actions and make a plan based on the available information. It may also be helpful to seek guidance from experts or consult with others who have experience in similar situations.</p><h2>3. What should I do if I am unsure about the best course of action in a strange situation?</h2><p>If you are unsure about the best course of action in a strange situation, it may be helpful to seek advice from others who have experience or expertise in the relevant subject matter. It is also important to trust your instincts and use critical thinking to make a decision. If the situation is particularly complex or dangerous, it may be best to seek professional help.</p><h2>4. How can I prepare for unexpected or strange situations in the future?</h2><p>To prepare for unexpected or strange situations in the future, it is important to stay informed and knowledgeable about potential risks and how to handle them. Keep up to date with current events and seek out resources or training on emergency preparedness. It may also be helpful to develop a personal emergency plan and regularly review and update it.</p><h2>5. What are some common mistakes people make when facing a strange situation?</h2><p>Some common mistakes people make when facing a strange situation include panicking, making hasty decisions without considering all the information, and not seeking help or advice when needed. It is also important to avoid making assumptions and to remain open-minded to different perspectives and solutions. Additionally, not having a plan or being unprepared can also lead to mistakes in handling a strange situation.</p>

FAQ: Need advise on strange situation.

1. What is the best approach to handle a strange situation?

The best approach to handle a strange situation would depend on the specific situation and its context. However, some general tips would be to remain calm, gather information, and think critically before taking any actions. It may also be helpful to consult with others and seek professional advice if needed.

2. How can I assess the potential risks of a strange situation?

To assess the potential risks of a strange situation, it is important to gather as much information as possible and analyze it objectively. Consider the potential consequences of different actions and make a plan based on the available information. It may also be helpful to seek guidance from experts or consult with others who have experience in similar situations.

3. What should I do if I am unsure about the best course of action in a strange situation?

If you are unsure about the best course of action in a strange situation, it may be helpful to seek advice from others who have experience or expertise in the relevant subject matter. It is also important to trust your instincts and use critical thinking to make a decision. If the situation is particularly complex or dangerous, it may be best to seek professional help.

4. How can I prepare for unexpected or strange situations in the future?

To prepare for unexpected or strange situations in the future, it is important to stay informed and knowledgeable about potential risks and how to handle them. Keep up to date with current events and seek out resources or training on emergency preparedness. It may also be helpful to develop a personal emergency plan and regularly review and update it.

5. What are some common mistakes people make when facing a strange situation?

Some common mistakes people make when facing a strange situation include panicking, making hasty decisions without considering all the information, and not seeking help or advice when needed. It is also important to avoid making assumptions and to remain open-minded to different perspectives and solutions. Additionally, not having a plan or being unprepared can also lead to mistakes in handling a strange situation.